Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much longer

Jan 30, 2008
Thing is Das, you might have a point if we ran at a profit but the Albion like almost every other club runs at a loss. As such, its not for you or me to tell the owners to make even bigger losses and pay for it out of their (rather than your or my) pocket. As such it has to be said, if you dont like it then lump it.
well if they're running at a loss it's possibly worth a gamble:whistle: thing is I've saved over £1500 pounds by not attending who's the one 'losing out
regards
DR

Feb 14, 2010
well if they're running at a loss it's possibly worth a gamble:whistle: thing is I've saved over £1500 pounds by not attending who's the one 'losing out regards
DR

Nobody is losing out. You are spending your cash elsewhere and or saving it. Your choice and good luck to you. I dont go either much, but thats more to do with living away from Sussex and other things now a priority. The club isnt losing out because they are setting a pricing structure to get the largest revenue from a club who get the highest gates (with Derby) in the division and higher than many in the "Premier League". The club are also doing that without mass cheap tickets so to keep revenue up and keep losses down. All sounds about right to me. I also remember the 50p end down the Soldstone but I for one am pleased that we have for the first time since the 70s a board with ambition and probably the first time in the clubs history, a professional outfit off the pitch. There is a reason why the Albion's team has been inept for most of its history, and its not the support. Its ambition and a lack of interest in doing things properly. That's changed, at bloody last.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I've got 2 cars of my own to clean thanks ???
regards
DR

Must be great having so much money ???

attachment.php
attachment.php

Regards
Hit

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 797
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 800

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't want a season ticket:facepalm:
regards
DR

You're probably on a banned list. From the dross you post on here you seem to have been involved in every single act of minor hooliganism involving Brighton since about 1984.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Think PPF may have a valid point.

I have a season ticket and its good value for money when compared to other season tickets for other clubs.Its still overpriced though,but that is the nature of football things in 2015

The point is though for the other non regulars that the club still want to attract,the one off price is quite steep,and no i dont have all the marketing answers.

What i do know is there are a lot of empty seats for a club at the top of the championship

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
well if they're running at a loss it's possibly worth a gamble:whistle: thing is I've saved over £1500 pounds by not attending who's the one 'losing out
regards
DR

Most fans pay an average of £40 (including the 1901s) a match and one fan is paying £500K a match. He chooses to do that, so nobody is losing out, but we're all being subsidised by Tony Bloom.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I could of had a ticket for today but working , £20 and I'm in
regards
DR

The club were offering tickets at £10 for the Cardiff game. I got two for other people who sat in a different stand to us, so you didn't have to go with that someone.
Did you go? If not, why not?

Jan 30, 2008
Most fans pay an average of £40 (including the 1901s) a match and one fan is paying £500K a match. He chooses to do that, so nobody is losing out, but we're all being subsidised by Tony Bloom.
he can afford it then , what a stupid comparison, I spoke to a work colleague last week who is a ST holder at Newcastle he pays what I was paying 2 years ago for my ST in west lower .............. enough said
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
he can afford it then , what a stupid comparison, I spoke to a work colleague last week who is a ST holder at Newcastle he pays what I was paying 2 years ago for my ST in west lower .............. enough said
regards
DR

He can afford it then. Nice.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My son says there doing I adult and 1 child for £15 for the Birmingham match.

Yep.. me the missus, our 3 kids and grandad for £45.. including travel!
Couldn't miss out on this one! Unbelievably good value.

I think the same deal applies for the Burnley home game, but you can only go to one of the games

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The cost of matchday tickets is a valid concern for the club in my opinion. They are too high. Given that there are an additional 3000 to sell each game I think we are unlikely to get a crowd well in excess of 25-26,000 before christmas.

That said I would not be surprised to see a run on half season tickets when they are made available as these will represent superb vfm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here