Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] How many points have you got on your driving licence?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can anyone beat Bianca Williams' 29 points on her licence at the age of 29? If she was as quick at running as she was at totting up licence points we might have an Olympic champion on our hands. Can anyone on here beat 29? I'm on a paltry 3.

Bianca Williams tots up licence points and six month ban

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0169.jpeg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Its not as difficult as it looks, just turning the steering wheele the opposite way u want the trailer to go. I had one bay in Porto i needed to reverse on to a real pig of a bay where i had to jacknife reverse to get on bay.

I struggle with a wag and drag, a rigid truck with a trailer. Same length as artic but the pivot point ìs between the trailers.

Motor bike never Appeal to me, have never done a track day. More wheels the better for me.
I’ve never driven a rig, but our old motorhome at 23 feet with a trailer, and race car was 40ft long. Once you’ve done it a few times reversing is easy enough.
I can reverse the trailer onto our driveway and get it all lined up, the back of the trailer just sits between the living room bay and a porch column with a few inches to spare.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
None atm but did do a speed awareness course a couple of months ago after getting GATSO’d on the A22 at Halland (35 in a 30)
Previously had 4 points added in court for an accident deemed my fault (still maintain it would have been almost impossible to avoid) on the 272 near H Heath in about 1995, and 3 points for speeding in Devon a couple of years before that so did have 7 points for a short time which was a bit of a worry. Test passed in 1983.

That camera is in the top 10 of penalties income gatherers in the UK, it's in the many £m's.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have been driving for nearly 30 years and have only been done for speeding once. I got hope from work this evening and opened my post. The first letter was from Warwickshire Police to say that I have been caught doing 63mph in a 50mph zone (road works). This was on the way back from the Everton game.

I opened my second letter and that was from Surrey Police to say that I have been caught doing 63mph in a 50mph zone (road works).

Both offences are for the same speed in road works. Lets hope we win tonight otherwise it will be a really crap day.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Meant to boast, weeks ago, that I had a big fat zero. Done two awareness courses over the years.

But.... I got flashed TWICE on the way back to London tonight. Gonna be costly.

Still, GREAT NIGHT. :LOL:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here