Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Excited are you about tonights game?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nathan Jones was telling everyone who would listen to him on Monday, that a point against Blackpool was a great result. I think then I finally gave up on this season.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
A lot of people were saying before the Blackpool game that 6 points will be enough to get the last play off spot. If we win tonight we're on course for 7 points. I'm still reasonably excited.

Forest away - 3 pts is a massive task especially since they might be in with a shout.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Usually I'd be listening to, or checking the score on, Seagulls Player, but I've lost interest after the number of games in recent months when we've ground out a bore draw against struggling teams we really ought to win convincingly against, especially at home.

I gave up with Seagulls Player and finally cancelled my subscription - To that end, I've struggled to stay interested.

The app on Android hasn't worked all year but you could browse on your mobile to the desktop page and make the commentary work that way. That way, I could then listen to it in the kitchen or whatever via bluetooth. That has now given up the ghost - the commentary simply does not work now via any method.

I've mentioned this loads of times but no-one in the club, football league or Perform seem to give 2 shits.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Always excited before a game. Not sure if its the prospect of the Harveys or the pies or not but one thing is for sure, I still get a thrill walking out through W3G in WSU and seeing the stadium in all its splendor.

Today is important for me for another reason as it will be my last game with just me and @Guinness Boy as we have just bought season tickets for our kids, so from next season there will be 6 of us together not 2. Should be fun :)

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Which it isnt. He just goes where Sky tell him, no point taking anger that the game has been moved out on him.

It isnt really THAT bad its been moved anyway, again, if we want promotion - we better bloody get used to it, even if the games they stick on TV are lacking on paper.

where did I mention the word 'anger' , pray tell me ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Surprisingly not very, Garcia trying not to lose every game has left me in no doubt that even if we make the okay offs there is no chance we'd turn over two of the other contenders. We're just not good enough right now

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
This season I come to every home game thinking finally we must play to our potential soon and put in a great performance....maybe tonight's the night!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
mildly nervous about tonight, if we do the business then i'll be off to the Doncaster game tomorrow to give them some encouragement

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm still excited, because we still have a reasonable chance of securing a playoff place!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Unfortunately not winning against Blackpool we have now left the outcome of the playoffs in the hands of others. The upside is last week I was expecting to make the playoffs..... now I don't. So there will be extra joy if we can pull it out of the fire again. I can't get to the match tonight...this maybe a plus health wise. :smile:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Down from 5 to 3.5 because of the Weather now.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
7/10, still plenty left in the season. Will be 8/10 by tonight I should imagine.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well what chance has Oscar got of getting the team fired up for this game if our fans can not even get up for the game? And these are just from the first page!
Lets hope the players are not as easily defeated as some on here.

It's absolutely astounding

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm not excited as such but I am incredibly nervous. I have the day off and the weathers rubbish so I'm sitting indoors doing diddly squat apart from thinking about tonight so I'm not doing myself any favours. I'm going to but the pub at 3pm to settle some nerves I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here