Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Excited are you about tonights game?

Stumpy Tim

Looking forward to catching up with a mate, having a few beers and watching the Albion (and I think we will). Personally I think we'll lose at Forest though, so it's all going to be in vain.

Oh well - I'm excited by next season. Oscar now knows the league, knows what type of players he needs, and hopefully will get some of the Bridcutt (and potentially Buckley) money to spend.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A slightly muted excitement because it's not in our hands, but I'm looking forward to what may well be the last home game of the season (and last home game in Errea kit)

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Have convinced girlfriend that a nice romantic evening is best spent at the nearby Sports bar to watch the Albion tonight.
I just really, really want us to have a decent performance in front of the cameras tonight though.

(That's the Albion, not me & the missus!!):ohmy:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm only looking forward to getting plastered! Plus 2-2 Leo anytime makes me 300 off a fiver!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sad to read so much negativity on this thread.

Our team is sitting one place outside the play-offs with two winnable games in prospect. There is a chance that a season that began with muted expectations could end with a trip to Wembley and a place in the Premier League.

Am I excited by that? Er, yes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm somewhere around a 4 I think.

Thanks very much, SkySports. I hope your viewing figures for this prestigious event reach a grand total of eleven.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Have convinced girlfriend that a nice romantic evening is best spent at the nearby Sports bar to watch the Albion tonight.
I just really, really want us to have a decent performance in front of the cameras tonight though.

(That's the Albion, not me & the missus!!):
ohmy:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
In normal circumstances fighting for a play off place to the premier league with just two days games remaining, only the most fickle fans could feel miserable/aggrieved by that. But this isn't a normal season is it? The combination of a shocking injury list and a few players not really doing themselves justice has meant we've always been clinging to the play offs via our boot laces. We certainly had the quality to get there, but tonight's game is a reflection of all those frustrating times when we felt so close to the line. I think Reading are too near to that same line to blow it now. So yes a bit deflated to come so close - but definitely not downbeat about our chances for next season. It's a 6 out of 10 game for me.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm 10 out of 10 excited but that's because I am going to be there. I'm shamed by not getting down to games enough that when I do they all feel special.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
tweeted Simon Thomas (Sky presenter) to that effect the other night......got the standard reply 'not my doing' ......

Which it isnt. He just goes where Sky tell him, no point taking anger that the game has been moved out on him.

It isnt really THAT bad its been moved anyway, again, if we want promotion - we better bloody get used to it, even if the games they stick on TV are lacking on paper.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
After supporting Brighton for so long you come to the conclusion that the game is only part of the day , so you meet up with your mates , have some food and drink , have a chat then football in between . So I would still give it 8 pushing 9 . 2.30pm bus in from Bramber for me :)

Just looked outside so 7 pushing 8 , pi--ing weather :annoyed:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which it isnt. He just goes where Sky tell him, no point taking anger that the game has been moved out on him.

It isnt really THAT bad its been moved anyway, again, if we want promotion - we better bloody get used to it, even if the games they stick on TV are lacking on paper.

I'm perfectly used to it, thanks.

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
High scoring game, I am going for 4-2, 2-0 Down at half time, all the moaners leave at half time and the rest of us get to watch us a football master class.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
A lot of people were saying before the Blackpool game that 6 points will be enough to get the last play off spot. If we win tonight we're on course for 7 points. I'm still reasonably excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here