Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Excited are you about tonights game?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bang up for it! Just purchased a cheeky tin for the train down from the West Country! Few Yeovil fans seen doing the same.

We're going to win 2-0 and reading will draw 1-1

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
As long as we show the same desire as we did against Blackpool, we should lose. 1/10

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'd be an 8 if it was tomorrow. Can't make it tonight so another casualty of Sky TV.

I'll be watching it on the box, but I'm not paying for it.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
A win tonight could put us in the play offs but cant see us getting any further,more than happy to look forward to another season in the Championship where we can expect to be in the top half of the table.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Very we are still in the chase and until that's impossible I will get right behind the team as should all of us

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
so much limp negativity.....friday night game so everyone should be hafl lashed, something to play for, 10/1 chance of promotion to the EPL (bookies price).

Leeds, Sheff Wed, Birmingham, Wolves, Pompey, and tons of other clubs would love to be in our position.

.....saying that, we are kinda dull to watch, 4/10.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excited by Yeovil at home on a dank evening? Not even a little bit BUT if we go at them from the off my excitement level will go very high. I don't really care if we lose ( I kinda like this division) as long as we look like a team who are really up for it and bust a gut going for the win. Not too much to ask is it?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Actually now beginning to believe Doncaster might do us a favour and so starting to get a buzz. Although it's probably been helped by a couple of beers on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here