Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Confirmed as unavailable for loan by Gus, loads of clubs wanting him apparently. Hopefully a sign he's settling in at last down south? Just pray he stays fit, because you can tell theres a very good player in there

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Time to give him a run out with Barnes dropping to the bench. By all accounts his hold up play was good on saturday. Seen very little of him and would like to see him start this saturday and tuesday.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope he gets a good run here, I've a sneaking feeling he could be what we've been missing.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
That's really good news. Gus was out of line leaving him off the team list earlier in the season when he was injured. Unnecessary.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Time to give him a run out with Barnes dropping to the bench. By all accounts his hold up play was good on saturday. Seen very little of him and would like to see him start this saturday and tuesday.

I still think Dobbie deserves a start with CMS.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I think you'll find CMS will more likely make way. ALthough I would like to see Hoskins & CMS upfront with Dobbie & Buckley both playing a free role just behind the two of them....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think you'll find CMS will more likely make way. ALthough I would like to see Hoskins & CMS upfront with Dobbie & Buckley both playing a free role just behind the two of them....

Yes please.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Very good news,now get him in the team.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
It's great news. Our options are looking better up front now. I'm always in the supporting Barnes club but feel Hoskins for Barnes is the right move. Bring on Saturday!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
come January Hosky will be able to listen to offers as he will be within six months of the end of his contract.

Will be interesting to see whether he does enough (or has the opportunity) to earn a new deal with us, and if he does whether he accepts it.

Nearly a year and a half of his two year contract lost to injury............. :(

I noticed the other day that he still does not appear in the squad on the club web-site. Unless it has been updated in the last few days perhaps now would be a good time to rectify this to make him feel he is wanted.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I noticed the other day that he still does not appear in the squad on the club web-site. Unless it has been updated in the last few days perhaps now would be a good time to rectify this to make him feel he is wanted.

In all fairness, the Official Site is probably still showing Brian Horton as club captain!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West

The club website is load of toss...I don't even look at it these days, as most of the content is unreadable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent. He was good in last year's pre-season, but injury came at a bad time.
Gus was out of line leaving him off the team list earlier in the season when he was injured. Unnecessary.
Do you know for a fact that Gus orchestrated his name being left out? Your shit stirring is unnecessary.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Excellent. He was good in last year's pre-season, but injury came at a bad time.
Do you know for a fact that Gus orchestrated his name being left out? Your shit stirring is unnecessary.

Actually yes I believe he has said, he only puts players on the programmes if he feels they are likely to be in the squad and deserve it. Hoskins disappeared the same time as Sparrow and Vincelot...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here