Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway post match....

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
and Oscar has proved himself in the English league's? and yes over two games and what went on in the home game?

Mm lets start with keepers speroni v kus, pretty close kus edges it ,will by pass defence as I'm sure you will admit as a unit we defo have the edge, midfield well we all know wurzel wants bridcutt, I think this season see us stronger than you with what we have added, up front well no brainier ulloa is streets ahead of anything you have and now your diving one trick pony is rotting in the reserves at Man U think lua lua and Buckley eclipse anything you have to offer, there you have it not hard really

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Mm lets start with keepers speroni v kus, pretty close kus edges it ,will by pass defence as I'm sure you will admit as a unit we defo have the edge, midfield well we all know wurzel wants bridcutt, I think this season see us stronger than you with what we have added, up front well no brainier ulloa is streets ahead of anything you have and now your diving one trick pony is rotting in the reserves at Man U think lua lua and Buckley eclipse anything you have to offer, there you have it not hard really

this has no relevance as were not in the same league, but I would have jules over kus anyday , yeah and that murray fella

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
this has no relevance as were not in the same league, but I would have jules over kus anyday , yeah and that murray fella

Well glad that's sorted two out of eleven, well we will have to wait to see how the others gel under that super manager of yours

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
You disgust me. Not for being a Palace fan but for having a terrible grasp of the English language. You use it every day for **** sake, it really isn't difficult. Even Wurzel can string a decent sentence together you cretin.

that's me told!

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Well glad that's sorted two out of eleven, well we will have to wait to see how the others gel under that super manager of yours

sorry mate this is pointless,i have not seen enough of your team to be able to compare every player, but by your reckoning your dead certs for automatic promotion

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Motd 2. Shearer just said. Palace should have been 3 or 4 down after FIVE minutes :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here