Holloway post match....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
must say im impressed with brighton fans knowledge of cpfc. seems like an obsession

No, an obsession would be hanging around on a lower league club's forum when you have the choice of all the forums of the mighty Premier league clubs that you actually play this season, and you choose us after your team has suffered another humiliation.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All this money they are on about....buys 16 players in in his panic buying...one Frenchman does'nt get a game and is told he is too slow....(er! why buy him then?)...buys Dobbie who is put out on loan...no financial nous there at all is there!....

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
No, an obsession would be hanging around on a lower league club's forum when you have the choice of all the forums of the mighty Premier league clubs that you actually play this season and you choose us after your team has suffered another humiliation.

but what fun would that be

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
it was two games

Yes I was talking about home game but we all know what went on , answer the question about strongest 11, and please don't tell me you would rather have ollie over oscar

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Yes I was talking about home game but we all know what went on , answer the question about strongest 11, and please don't tell me you would rather have ollie over oscar

and Oscar has proved himself in the English league's? and yes over two games and what went on in the home game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports