Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway can't take it . . .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When I think back to some of the stick we have dished out to opposition managers, and players over the years, this really
is a bit pathetic. Seemed like the entire Goldstone joined in with 'Tina' after Shiltons little faux pas.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
My bad, spoken to some fans who were right by it and they reckon it was just crap like 'team's crap' etc. in which case I reckon its a ridiculous over reaction and Holloway should ask Crawley to rescind the ban

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My bad, spoken to some fans who were right by it and they reckon it was just crap like 'team's crap' etc. in which case I reckon its a ridiculous over reaction and Holloway should ask Crawley to rescind the ban

Fair dos for updating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Just like the poo on the floor and the toilet roll holder in a cubicle of the away dressing room which someone had made an attempt to clear up ??? Wurzel made out there was a humongous heap of poo on the dressing room floor and "WE HATE PALACE" smeared on the wall.

"teams crap" - blimey, banned for telling the truth then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Fair play.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Perhaps Hollowhead should go to the Crawley branch of McDonalds and shout abuse about Mr Prendergast's burger flipping skills for an hour and a half to see how he likes it.

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I go to watch Crawley a few times a year with my Brother in law who has a season ticket just behind the away bench. If this is a ban for the bloke I think it is, most Crawley fans will be pleased about it as well. All match he just goes on and on and on, not only to the away manager but to the ref and linesman to.

Last game he just kept repeating "two for one at Spec savers ref" every 30 seconds, he really thought he was funny!!

But I agree a manager should rise above the likes of him TBH.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here