Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henri Lansbury deal moving closer?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Sparrow has been largely over looked in my opinion regarding the forth coming season, I expect him too become a pretty key figure this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lansbury showed some nice touches last night. Can't help but feel he's a little too good to come to us... :(

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sparrow has been largely over looked in my opinion regarding the forth coming season, I expect him too become a pretty key figure this season.

Glad it's not just me! He's a goal-scoring midfielder with Championship experience. I have a feeling he'll be a massive influence this season and might even cement a place alongside Bridcutt.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Lansbury showed some nice touches last night. Can't help but feel he's a little too good to come to us... :(

I agree, If we drop earth shattering money on a player this summer it would be on someone like him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just can't see this one happening, but would love to be proved wrong... he is just too close to the Gooners 1st team, IMHO...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Is Lansbury all that? There are a long list of Arsenal kids who have been on the fringes of their first team that have turned out to be distinctly average and certainly no better than Champ standard. I would worry if we were paying top doallar for someone as unproven as him.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Prem standard but doubt top 4. Look at Upson in my opinion, will make some England squads one day - I'd LOVE to sign him but not going to happen boys.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I spoke with Henri's aunt yesterday - Angela reckons that there is quite a bit of mystery around the future of her nephew she wrote. She has been called in by a local sheriff this week to look into some murky going-ons in a small town in Louisiana so sadly she wont have much of an update on this for the next few days. Its a shame as she really is a good source.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
I spoke with Henri's aunt yesterday - Angela reckons that there is quite a bit of mystery around the future of her nephew she wrote. She has been called in by a local sheriff this week to look into some murky going-ons in a small town in Louisiana so sadly she wont have much of an update on this for the next few days. Its a shame as she really is a good source.

In an unexpected twist, the Sheriff was found dead this afternoon after being involved in a bizarre gator related boating accident. Angela thinks a few things don't add up and this was more than an accident. The Henri Lansbury information vacuum will be further prolonged.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kuipers; Whing, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, El-Abd; Bennett (Navarro 75), Crofts, Dicker, Cox (Hart 60); Forster (Dickinson 75), Murray

Team vs Southampton in 09/10 season. Can't deny that he is one of the best players in that team behind maybe Benno.
Maybe?

and Murray, and Dicker. And Forster at that time.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Got to disagree. He was BRILLIANT at Swindon and good at Charlton, but other than that many games seem to pass him by, with him contributing little. I would love to be proved wrong but, on last season's evidence, to me he looks a decent League One midfielder and no more.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
got to disagree. He was brilliant at swindon and good at charlton, but other than that many games seem to pass him by, with him contributing little. I would love to be proved wrong but, on last season's evidence, to me he looks a decent league one midfielder and no more.

this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here