Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henri Lansbury deal moving closer?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
The club have let this out as news in a high enough profile way to suggest they mean business.
Albion aren't acting like we did in the McGhee days, where names were linked to appease fans while players scoffed us off.
Perspectives have to change as we make clear ambitions, and in a 'proper' football stadium facility with larger crowds.
Players can really raise their profiles in a short period at this level in a club like BHAFC, which has to be attractive.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just to be clear I'm saying there is not "no chance" of us signing Lansbury.

That's not the same as "we'll sign him".

No Bozza....you have clearly intimated you are in the know and that a deal is being struck as we speak, no back tracking now ;-)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No Bozza....you have clearly intimated you are in the know and that a deal is being struck as we speak, no back tracking now ;-)

No, I'm clearly not. The chap said there was no chance of us signing Lansbury. I'm saying that's not the case.

I'm happy to say, categorically, I am not aware that the signing of Lansbury is nailed on currently.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bozza, do you mind if I ask, how do you know these things?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I only posted the link as it seemed a reasonable rumour that had been mentioned on Talksport and I think is a possibility. Doubt anyone knows anymore than that.

Suspect loan is more likely than a permanant move though.

And Bozza knows everything (as long as it's made by Apple). I saw this rumour on my Iphone so there you go....

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
can't see him settling for a champ move after stating he wants to break into the arsenal side next season

also he loves london quite a lot, tho it wouldn't be that far

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
He has no chance of getting in the Arsenal side though has he. Maybe this has been suggested to him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
according to the times yesterday, norwich are very much interested in signing him permanently

if thats the case and arsenal are going to sell, i would imagine he will almost certainly be going there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here