Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Man United GONE ?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
All great runs come to an end - Look at Liverpool in teh 70s and 80s They haven't won a title since 1990 Maybe its just teh start of UNited dropping away for a while.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
7/1 to win the title - unheard of!

But let's not make another crisis thread like the Arsenal one

Thanks for the tip, I just got 6/1 from bet365.

A simple step in the right direction is for him to pick RVP to start their matches.

I also look forward to Fellaini settling in and Fletcher returning.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Loving It.
20r7c52.jpg

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The bottom line is they didn't sign a World Class midfielder. Ozil should be there instead of Arsenal, they should be snuffling up the likes of Mata too. Fellaini is not top class, they only have Vidic, RVP and Rooney. The other 4 big sides have as many big players. Giggs and Scholes papered over the cracks.
Who cares? Unless you're closet United ??? ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The biggest mistake David Moyes has made so far is not selling Wayne Rooney in the summer. It must be a ticking time bomb between those two all the time. How can you have respect for a manager that sued you for libel in an autobiography?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
In the Guardian this morning, David Moyes is quoted as talking about progress in Europe not being guaranteed, that a team needs 5 or 6 world class players to do well, and his team haven't got that. He seems to be preparing people for a time of rebuilding.

I feel very ambivalent about it all. I always quite liked David Moyes when he was at Everton, but my perfect season would see Manure relegated and in to administration.... which is not likely, I guess.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's making for a great Premier League season, and not before time, hopefully the title can be contested by 4 or even 5 teams long into the season, with the top 4 places perhaps challenged by 6 or 7 teams.

MU's poor start is serving to mask the fact Chelsea haven't set the world on fire yet, and other than their derby victory, ManCity have looked fragile, while Arsenal and Liverpool have both hit the ground running.

To be honest, Arsenal look a fantastic team to watch, not really a player in their you can really dislike, and their football has been great. Hope they really push it this year as someone needs to show that it's not all about money (all be it they spent £40m on one player!!)...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If you compare Man U's squad to the likes of Chelsea, Tottenham and City it is bang average, there's not a player on that team that excites me apart from RVP and Kagawa and even Kagawa is getting hilariously misused by being put on the wing.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just been reading that RVP is unsettled at Old Trafford and finds Moyes training and tactics negative and boring, seeing as they haven't scored in open play since the opening day he could be right. Big week this week and a couple of defeats could start a bandwagon especially if the crowd get on his back

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
We'll have to add another tier at the Amex soon at this rate.

It was interesting when we had the nice weather to see how many of the short wearing Albion faithful in ESL had Man Utd or Liverpool tats on their legs...some joker must've done them while they were asleep on the coach back from Gillingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here