Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has / Will Hammond make an apology?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Well without wanting to be bigheaded, we do have a stadium which often reaches 30k even in this league. It p*sses me off when these teams that have, shall we say a more modest home, score up our end, and celebrate to our fans just coz theyre not used to scoring in a decent stadium and just want to celebrate to somone. We get it all the time. So you should deal with it too.

Hammond is a quality player and the only reason we're unlikely to get in the playoffs is because of the period he was out injured.

Now you sound exactly like a Leeds fan. The arrogance of some teams in this division is amazing. Remember you are a third division side still whatever delusions of grandeur you have. I am sure all our players should be honoured at being allowed near to such a fantastic stadium as yours, let alone play there, and it is amazing that we have had the nerve to take 4 points from you.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well without wanting to be bigheaded, we do have a stadium which often reaches 30k even in this league. It p*sses me off when these teams that have, shall we say a more modest home, score up our end, and celebrate to our fans just coz theyre not used to scoring in a decent stadium and just want to celebrate to somone. We get it all the time. So you should deal with it too.

Hammond is a quality player and the only reason we're unlikely to get in the playoffs is because of the period he was out injured.

You're a mid-sized club in Hampshire that's had it's time in the sun. Get over yourself ffs. Our potential as a club matches, if not outstrips yours sonny boy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SIMSTER! Your brother is a fugging disgrace! :)
I'm finding him amusing. He's forgotten how they had the shittest ground in the top flight by a f***ing mile, how their gates were dwarfed by ours in the 70s and 80s when we were in the same divisions, how they'd be a noddy Bournemouth type club if it wasn't for Matt M'tiddlier who carried more passengers than starry's 4x4, and how most of all, they're an average division 3 club just like us these days. He thinks I'm deluded when I suggest that we might be bigger than them in 5 to 10 years time. We'll see...

What are you doing on here anyway, bender? 17 posts? Oh yeah, that'll be because your shit site only lets you post 3 times a day. :facepalm: :glare:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Well without wanting to be bigheaded because I am a Dickhead not a bighead, we do have a stadium which could hold 30k even in BSP. It p*sses me off when these teams that have, shall we say a more modest home, score up our end like Glen Murray did twice, and celebrate to our fans just coz theyre is f*** all else to do in a shit hole like Southampton and just want to celebrate to somone who has had sex with his Mum sister and daughter. We get it all the time.By "it" i mean Plauge, it's still rolling around the slums So you should get a jab for it before well play you next season.

Hammond is a quality passenger and the only reason we have no chance to get in the playoffs is because of the period he wasn't out injured.

Edited. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"and just want to celebrate to somone who has had sex with his Mum sister and daughter"

How old are you, you f***ing twat?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
"and just want to celebrate to somone who has had sex with his Mum sister and daughter"

How old are you, you f***ing twat?

It wasn't aimed at your brother but Saints fans in general ffs. :shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nonetheless, I'm guessing you're, what, twelve years old? Did you seriously write that and think "someone out there is going to find this funny"?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Nonetheless, I'm guessing you're, what, twelve years old? Did you seriously write that and think "someone out there is going to find this funny"?

No, not really. If you find it that upseting put me on your ignore list. Plenty of other people have said similar over your time on NSC but because you thought this one was aimed at your family you thought you would have a pop at me? Following that up by refusing to admit you jumped the gun is making you look very mature, well done. :thumbsup:

Public Pervert

Rakehell
Feb 19, 2010
Call him a tosser.........Yes
Wish him to break a leg............Of course not, what a nasty little piece of work you are.

Well said. No doubt US will be on soon telling you off for 'bullying' the poor lad though. Still think The Wizard's got a decent moral compass US? Add this wish for someone to suffer serious physical injury to his penchant for calling the world and his wife wankers and twats for not agreeing with him and yup, that's the stuff we want to encourage. Pathetic.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Saints fans are inbred. Sorry Simster but you need to make sure the locks on the bedroom doors work when you leave the house... If he comes on here and gets smart, then he's going to get flak, no matter how inter-related he is. If you want to "protect" him, and by implication yourself and family, then tell him to f*** off to the Saints board and post his critical information on there. But keep it down to two syllables or less, 'cos they are thick as f*** to the West of Portsmouth...

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
I live in Southampton and all their fans are idiots. A couple of years ago a friend of mine described the St.Johnstones Paint Trophy as an embarrassment and he would rather Saints didn't play in it at all if they got the chance. Guess what he thinks about it now? This isn't a one off idiot shouting his mouth off, they are all like it. As we get the local paper the fans comments in there after Pompey battered them were things like, "yes we lost 4-1, but we are the better team." Makes sense i suppose..

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
get some prespective - did u see Bents celebrations in front of the yids at SOL yesterday?

much more provocative.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
get some prespective - did u see Bents celebrations in front of the yids at SOL yesterday?

much more provocative.

I was there.

I was annoyed he didnt get booked (the second time) for it but it added to the atmosphere, and fair play to him it was his chance to answer back at the spurs fans.

Plus no matter how many goals he scores for sunderland he will always be remembered for the sandra comment.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Frankly I think too many people are being a bunch of precious wankers about this.

We spend 90 minutes on a Saturday giving dog's abuse to the opposition fans and players, match officials, sometimes our players, managers and the board too.

When someone (e.g. Hammond) decides to give a bit back then everyone draws up their handbags and goes into indignation and outrage mode.

MOST people had some sympathy for Hammond when he left, mainly those in the Wilkins camp, and fair play to them, nothing wrong with having an opinion on the matter.

A MINORITY thought he was a disingenuous tosser who was using the 'lack of investment' ruse to justify a transfer to a club in a higher division, and presumably a higher salary, carefully ignoring the money spent in the window on Murray, Thomson, Dixon, McFaul, Racon and Westlake in terms of fees and wages. He presumably was having a go at these critics, and it being a free country, is perfectly justified in doing so.

I have absolutely no problem calling anyone a wanker at a game of football, I would prefer they didn't do it in the family stand, simply because there are plenty of other places where you can do it instead, but don't come over all Daily Mail if the person you abuse then gives it back to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here