Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet lost the players?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How on earth can anyone answer that rediculous question?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Same as mate can't be bothered to say what I really think about the way were playing at the moment just get some numpty saying just look at where we've come since playing at Gillingham , but just quickly must add this side at the moment are playing the most unattractive football I've ever seen this club play it's on a par with Gillingham ( that's it I'm ducking for cover)

Amensia - so you would rather lose 12 games on the bounce playing football that is more attractive in your view, or return to that wonderful season at Withdean, where whenever we conceded first we lost, and scored no home goals for several months.

So home wins against Leeds and Peterbrough and we move back into the top six, assume that won't be enough unless we have played in a style more entertaining that Barcalona.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh just f*** off. Murry quit to palace for the £££££ hes not the messiah hes an average forward jesus let it go

Urm, no he didn't.

We had the chance to keep him, I should imagine Murray wanted a better contract than before and Poyet was too stubborn to give Murray what he wanted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Urm, no he didn't.

We had the chance to keep him, I should imagine Murray wanted a better contract than before and Poyet was too stubborn to give Murray what he wanted.

He didn't just want an improved contract but needed a signing on fee to pay off his ex missus up north. This has been covered so many times on here but there are some fans who refused to believe that, so it must be Poyet's fault even though it's Tony Bloom who negotiates contracts.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
& Nicky Forster.

Our manager is clueless when it comes to forwards. Hopefully he will be sacked soon if results continue to disappoint.
It's a results game. end of.

Murray went for the MONEY. Or are you suggesting we should have paid the massive sign on fee he wanted? And Forster went, because he was verbally promised a coaching/management role at the club by Dick Knight that never appeared. I like Nicky, but he has a lot of experience at a management level to gain.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Urm, no he didn't.

He's gone FFS, give it a rest... you detractors keep whining about us real fans that talk about where we are now and where we were, yet you harp back yourselves. I so want a win so you lot f*** off to wherever you go when we're winning.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Oh just f*** off. Murry quit to palace for the £££££ hes not the messiah hes an average forward jesus let it go

He's gone FFS, give it a rest... you detractors keep whining about us real fans that talk about where we are now and where we were, yet you harp back yourselves. I so want a win so you lot f*** off to wherever you go when we're winning.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How on earth can anyone answer that rediculous question?

Easy-NO-why because they are trying and not quite getting results,seems like we are being thrashed week in week out judging by some comments on here.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm not saying I think Poyet has lost the players. I think some of them looked to have a lack of zip about them against Boro last week. One thing I do know for sure, is once a manager loses respect in the eyes of his senior players, he may as well walk, because it's over for him. You never get them back.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How could the players have lost their respect for Poyet, given his tactical nous, diplomacy, vision and all round qualities as a manager? We are enormously lucky to have him, as today's NSC poll shows quite clearly, and several posters need to wake up and realise this. The future is Gus Poyet and here's to the next 3-4 years. Fasten your safety belts folks. It's gonna be an exciting ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here