Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet lost the players?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Genuine question. Are they fully behind him?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Unfortunately, he managed to lose Glenn Murray.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
It's difficult to recognize our table topping squad now. The players look restricted, confused and uncomfortable on the ball. I think the players have lost confidence in the system or simply don't understand it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Eh? I would today was the first example of our players really showing some fight. Was the performance particularly good? No. Did we absolutely work our bollocks off for that draw? Yes.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Wouldn't like to comment my personal opionion as might upset some on here so I'll say, maybe, probably not, who knows.

Same as mate can't be bothered to say what I really think about the way were playing at the moment just get some numpty saying just look at where we've come since playing at Gillingham , but just quickly must add this side at the moment are playing the most unattractive football I've ever seen this club play it's on a par with Gillingham ( that's it I'm ducking for cover)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It's difficult to recognize our table topping squad now. The players look restricted, confused and uncomfortable on the ball. I think the players have lost confidence in the system or simply don't understand it.

I got shot down in flames for stating the obvious,and that is some of our players are not clever enough or quick thinking enough to play the Gus way , Barnes is definately not

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No they were all there today, none of them went to Preston.
I love the cliched use of "lost". Very funny in snooker commentary when one of the players "loses the cue ball" - makes it impossible to continue the match unless they find it again or produce a replacement...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here