has jonesy gone too ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Why don't people like him?
He played for Yeovil, and while playing there, was a dick once when he came back to play BHA.
That, and being Welsh.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nathan jones was in waitrose hove last night he said no comment when I asked

The woman in Morrisons said exactly the same to me when I asked where the cumin seeds where.
This cannot keep happening.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TB recruited him. He knows the Club and where we have come from. He is doing all his coaching badges. He was apparently liked at Charlton. I like his interviews. Looks like he is his own man.

What is there to dislike ?

I don't think he is 'doing' his badges. He already has the highest level (UEFA A licence?)

He is still there, and will be dealing with the retained list, along with Burke, I would imagine.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't think he is 'doing' his badges. He already has the highest level (UEFA A licence?)

He is still there, and will be dealing with the retained list, along with Burke, I would imagine.

Has he finished ? I only say that as there was a recent article on Ryan Giggs doing his badges - and Nathan was on the same course. With Chris Powell and I think Gary Neville (one of them anyway - not Neville Neville)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Oscar Garcia, no longer here,
He's round at Jonesy's getting drunk
And now he's knocked out
From home he's locked out
His Mrs preferred the bombs anyway

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
With the new academy we need Jones in some capacity as we have no one else as qualified as him within the club. I can't see Bloom, Burke or Barber getting involved I training.

So we get him by default? This horrid little man showed no respect to Brighton fans when he played for Yeovil and he certainly will never get any from me.
Get Sherwood and Chris Ramsey in asap.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Jones is a ****ing weasel. Showed no class what so ever when he returned with Yeovil, when he was here he was a bit of a joke, that terrible stepover would always get a laugh.

Never looked like a leader on the pitch and doesn't strike me as one off it.

If he does stay it will be very frustrating.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Jones is a ****ing weasel. Showed no class what so ever when he returned with Yeovil, when he was here he was a bit of a joke, that terrible stepover would always get a laugh.

Never looked like a leader on the pitch and doesn't strike me as one off it.

If he does stay it will be very frustrating.

That is still not a real reason.just because he did a step over.
Not that I want him.

Last edited:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
So we get him by default? This horrid little man showed no respect to Brighton fans when he played for Yeovil and he certainly will never get any from me.

To be fair a hell of a lot of Brighton fans didn't respect us much when we were at Withdean. We welcomed them back, so why not Jonesey?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

So we should get rid of him because of a personal grudge, over his UEFA A licence?

Should we have taken Mullery back even though he managed Palace?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
So we should get rid of him because of a personal grudge, over his UEFA A licence?

Should we have taken Mullery back even though he managed Palace?

If you'd had had him giving it large 10 feet in front of your face, I'd be surprised if you didn't hold a grudge either. I wasn't happy when he was appointed, I have not been convinced by him since he has been back, and Insee this as a good time for him to go and a new manager come in with his own staff.
I don't have a particular problem with ex palace players etc. OK, we have a great rivalry but if Pulis was suddenly available I wouldn't say no!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here