Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it really come to this?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The sooner this season ends the better as far as I'm concerned.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is a bit of a concern that we are now taking positives from home games rather than points. This season has been a complete write off

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Sometimes it makes me wonder why you support this team, because you always see the bad things in Brighton, and not the good things.

And whats the point in starting f***ing useless threads time after time, its getting a little boring now.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I agree, I personally think it's a disgrace that people think it's ok to ship 4 goals at home because"Peterborough are quite good" We should be good too, but we ain't.

Conceding 4 goals can be seen as ok if you take a positive upbeat. With the squad being reassembled we're in a better position than looking completely pony and heading for the League 1 trapdoor. We need to be picking up points from the sides in the middle and bottom of the table and accepting that beating top eight sides wont happen every time we play them.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Quite so - we were 7th last season - I wonder if Dean would have done better with all the money thrown at Micky.

We had a tighter defence under wilkins, I dont recall anybody hitting 4 past us in his time here but sadly it's becoming a bit of a habit this season.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Sometimes it makes me wonder why you support this team, because you always see the bad things in Brighton, and not the good things.

And whats the point in starting fuckingm useful threads time after time, its getting a little boring now.

good things :
new signings - all promising
Falmer on the way
Dick Knight - saved the club

bad things - Micky Adams lack of tactical nous

Its not rocket science.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will never understand why it is acceptable to conceed four goals at home to a team in the same division. Peterborough were a 4th division team this time last season.

Yes they are good, but not that good. They are so good we held them to a 0-0 draw at their place. They are so good they had lost back to back games before they played us.

This season is a write off, so I guess it doesnt matter what the results are as long as we stay up.

As I said before, we are getting better. We have gone from playing shit and losing, and PROGRESSED to playing well and losing

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

And whats the point in starting f***ing useless threads time after time, its getting a little boring now.

Well unfortunately we're so frequently shite I haven't really had much of an opportunity to see good things.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well unfortunately we're so frequently shite I haven't really had much of an opportunity to see good things.

Well why do you have to say the bad things ???

Maybe it's just me, but surely would prefer nothing to be said than constant slagging off after every game.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Maybe it's just me, but surely would prefer nothing to be said than constant slagging off after every game.

I agree sometimes WW is over the top in his slating of the players, but surely EVERYONE can see were are actually shite. We are 20th in the league for a reason. Conceeding 4 at home is a reason. Losing 7 games at home is a reason. Shit tactics is a reason, the list goes on. There are positives, but the negatives unfortunately outweigh this by a long way. No one wants us to be shit, We just are

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Perhaps WW has ADHD/OCD and has to follow this routine to remain stable :ohmy:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I agree sometimes WW is over the top in his slating of the players, but surely EVERYONE can see were are actually shite. We are 20th in the league for a reason. Conceeding 4 at home is a reason. Losing 7 games at home is a reason. Shit tactics is a reason, the list goes on. There are positives, but the negatives unfortunately outweigh this by a long way. No one wants us to be shit, We just are

I know, but why start a thread that has already been discussed in a previous thread (your one about the 4 goals).

And everyone knows were shit, so why come on here starting thread after thread after every game stating it. And when there is a positive thing to say (which is rare) he shuts up, but as soon as something bad happens, he's the first one to start moaning.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Perhaps WW has ADHD/OCD and has to follow this routine to remain stable :ohmy:

Or perhaps not.

Perhaps WW quite likes to make conversation on a forum about one of his interests, something he cares about, devotes a lot of time and money to, but is generally disappointed by. :)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

Totaly agree, sums up how I feel about things.

We got lucky against Hartlepool, they should have put us to the sword.

Carlisle will be interesting to see where we are at present.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008

Does anybody actually read the posts.
PLAYERS GOOD
ADAMS CRAP.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's not that bad.
There was a time when we were 0-4 down to darlington at half time, 91st in the football league and playing in the arse end of kent with no prospect of coming home, that was bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here