Harry Rednapp has left QPR

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
QPR are relegated anyway.....to the Conference that is since the Football League will probably stick to their guns over FFP, much like they did over Cellino at Leeds.

I'm not so sure. They may calculate that QPR will drag them into the courts for years over it and bottle out. :(

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Comments left on Bournemouth Echo:
Capture.PNG

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sp...Redknapp_quits_as_QPR_boss_over_knee_surgery/

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I want to know what his next "last job in football, for sure" will be.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Redknapp to Leeds? :thumbsup:

Even now, I bet there are Pompey fans musing on their forum that he might be the man for the job when Awford gets sacked.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Duplicate post.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'm not so sure. They may calculate that QPR will drag them into the courts for years over it and bottle out. :(

Until a court makes a decision, the FL wont allow them in the league unless they pay the fine, though if a court rules the FL is in the wrong - then the FL is massively in the sh*t.

Hopefully QPR get taken to the cleaners.........via Alfreton Town and Dover Athletic.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Until a court makes a decision, the FL wont allow them in the league unless they pay the fine, though if a court rules the FL is in the wrong - then the FL is massively in the sh*t.

Didnt the Courts say during the Steve Foster hearing that the FL/FA were autonomous and not subject to law of the land on football issues as every club had signed to be bound by their rules whether they appear to be legal or otherwise. As such the courts couldnt make a ruling or change a decision made by them as the governing body of football. So who would QPR appeal to FIFA?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think all previous posters on this thread have been extremely unfair to a legend of a manager. He will probally be remembered as the best manager, England never had, a man who built teams with hardly any investment from tightfisted owners, and always left clubs in a far better financial state than when he joined them. A man always willing to share a cheery quip with the press, a humble man, who's motivation was an abiding love of the game, and in no way driven by financial gain. Im sure all Pompey supporters will remember how he dragged their club to an F.A.Cup win with a moteley collection of lower league journeymen and seemingly washed up ex premier league players, who, under his superb management, played for no monetary payment at all, just an abiding love for that fine old club and the best supporters in the world.
He will also be remembered for his altruistic attitude to tax, his devotion to Switzerlands more discreet financial institutions, and his many tax free donations to the great charity, Swiss Holidays for Bulldogs.
I imagine Billy Bonds will join us all in raisng a glass to the best mediocre manager ever seen in Englands top flight

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The game left Redknapp years ago. His away form with QPR this year is a disgrace

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Inevitable once Fernandes said he had put away the cheque book and the staff would have to manage the talent they have.
Dodgy knees is a great excuse but Harry never has been a good coach.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You would think so.

Is this the end for 'arry as manager. See him as Sky pundit on a screen near you.

I've been commissioned to make Sky Sports a new prop for their studio.

ultra-lightweight-car-door.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Inevitable once Fernandes said he had put away the cheque book and the staff would have to manage the talent they have.

thing is, its not a bad bunch of talent there. think someone with a bit of organisation will keep them up, Harry is too much about "go out and enjoy yourself lad" for a relegation battle.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
thing is, its not a bad bunch of talent there. think someone with a bit of organisation will keep them up, Harry is too much about "go out and enjoy yourself lad" for a relegation battle.

Seriously good players but too often without motivation. - every one of them knows that even when playing well they are likely to be dropped on a whim and left to rot while the manager brings in costly replacements simply in order to hog the deadline day limelight. That and the wholesale lack of structure and reliance on ageing defenders in one of the quickest leagues on the planet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports