Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Rednapp has left QPR

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I still don't like QPR, but my palace level of hatred for them subsided considerably on this news.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hope qpr now stay up to show what a cock up he made of it. Hopefully retires never to be seen again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The premier league is so unfair. All the biggest clubs spent more money than Redknapp. That's why he left.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The melt faced accidental tax evader is claiming he had to leave to have an operation on his knee and so can't give the job 100%. This becoming evident just after the transfer window shuts is pure coincidence.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
B87WLcjCEAIazVj.jpg

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Maybe he will end up as a co presenter with that other old out of touch pro Brasil on Talk shite. They seem to love arry on there anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gets out in time to absolve himself of any blame ONCE AGAIN

#itsneverhisfault

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Don't sit on the fence - tell it how you see it.

I just can't stand Redknapp and his media friends fabricated bollocks. He hides behind this everyman facade of ignornace and expects everyone to believe him. I think he would have been well and truly found out if he'd got the England job. His lack of dignity around that was typical.

I'd suggest his excuse here about the knee op is full of shit as well. I don't really think Harry is still out there on the training ground putting the lads through their paces. He could still do his job until such time he became mobile again.

Toys....out....of.....pram.

I'm just dreading him turn up as the go to pundit. I'm having nightmares about it.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
He has made the jump before the ship sinks, the media will still worship him and the moment England put in a bad performance he will be touted for the England job.

I hope QPR go into free fall like Pompey as another example of his poor managment.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]562636125618311168[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here