Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Rednapp has left QPR

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
There is no way this will be his last job in football. You can bet your life that there is some clueless manager out there who believes all the hype stirred up by The Sun about 'Arry being Gods gift to management and will be begging him to financially cripple and fail at another club

And lets be honest, it probably will be Leeds

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Sounds like his transfer activities in this window, and come to think of it over the last year have been blind panic . How could you sign a player on loan from west ham (zuarate ) and then want to send him back to swap for another player at the same club (jarvis ) . Sounds like Fernandez had had enough

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Laughable interview on TalkSport this morning with his fawning sycophantic bumchum Brazil. He's still peddling this "ooh me knee, me knee" excuse with a straight face (well, as straight as he can muster), saying it was just "coincidence" timing-wise to the end of the transfer window. He then said he'd actually told a couple of the backroom staff "3 or 4 weeks ago that I'd have to pack it in soon". So given the fact that Les Ferdinand has been put in temporary charge while they scramble round looking for a replacement following his 5.30am bombshell, then that is either (a) complete and utter bullshit, or (b) pretty shabby treatment of a decent chairman who was clearly caught totally on the hop by this, and who up until now backed him to the hilt. Triffic.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Also very classy how he said the new manager would be I inheriting a 'triffic bunch of lads with plenty enough quality to stay up no problems at all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also very classy how he said the new manager would be I inheriting a 'triffic bunch of lads with plenty enough quality to stay up no problems at all.

Yup. And as he said, all the hard away games are out of the way now, he's left the new guy with all the easy fixtures. So obviously its nuffin to do with him now if QPR stay exactly where he left them, in the bottom 3 again, is it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chris Ramsey is caretaker manager with Kevin Bond. Les Ferdinand is now director of football.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Melt faced wanker.

Just had to put up with a plumber saying what a shame it was he was out of the band, 'triffic manager, what a shame about the knees.

For ducking gullible are some people.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Laughable interview on TalkSport this morning with his fawning sycophantic bumchum Brazil. He's still peddling this "ooh me knee, me knee" excuse with a straight face (well, as straight as he can muster), saying it was just "coincidence" timing-wise to the end of the transfer window. He then said he'd actually told a couple of the backroom staff "3 or 4 weeks ago that I'd have to pack it in soon". So given the fact that Les Ferdinand has been put in temporary charge while they scramble round looking for a replacement following his 5.30am bombshell, then that is either (a) complete and utter bullshit, or (b) pretty shabby treatment of a decent chairman who was clearly caught totally on the hop by this, and who up until now backed him to the hilt. Triffic.
I think that Fernandes has bigger problems at the moment, like his airline which has a plane at the bottom of the sea!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Redknapp said surgery in the coming weeks will stop him from doing his job and "it's better for someone else to take over the reins".

Yeah - right!

Agreed! If that was the case, why wait until the day after the transfer window to resign?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Laughable interview on TalkSport this morning with his fawning sycophantic bumchum Brazil. He's still peddling this "ooh me knee, me knee" excuse with a straight face (well, as straight as he can muster), saying it was just "coincidence" timing-wise to the end of the transfer window. He then said he'd actually told a couple of the backroom staff "3 or 4 weeks ago that I'd have to pack it in soon". So given the fact that Les Ferdinand has been put in temporary charge while they scramble round looking for a replacement following his 5.30am bombshell, then that is either (a) complete and utter bullshit, or (b) complete and utter bullshit. Triffic.
Fixed.

Yup. And as he said, all the hard away games are out of the way now, he's left the new guy with all the easy fixtures.
How does that work? They've played all teams once, and 4 teams twice, and only 1 of those 4 are in the top 8.

This is the most bullshit story on footy outside of FIFA investigations.

He's done a very poor job. He says the boys are triffic and should stay up - so how come he's got them in the bottom 2?
And this bullshit about his knee - managers quit because of open heart surgery mixed with the stress of being a football manager, not because of a sore knee, and certainly not the day after the transfer window closes, when the owner has refused to through good money after bad.

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Another predictable bit of that Talksport interview was the tired old line: "I'll throw my hat into the ring again as i'll drive the wife up the wall being at home all the time!".

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yet another aspect of the press irritating the hell out of me.

Redknapp has always been good for a soundbite, but does anyone truly believe the rubbish spouted by them about him leaving the club? There was a great question at one of the pre Superbowl press conference to the New England coach who was asked if he was aware that the whole country thought his team was a bunch of cheats.

I really wish someone would ask Redknapp if he was aware the whole country thought he was talking bullsh*it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yet another aspect of the press irritating the hell out of me.

Redknapp has always been good for a soundbite, but does anyone truly believe the rubbish spouted by them about him leaving the club? There was a great question at one of the pre Superbowl press conference to the New England coach who was asked if he was aware that the whole country thought his team was a bunch of cheats.

I really wish someone would ask Redknapp if he was aware the whole country thought he was talking bullsh*it.

No chance of that though, as they're mostly- with a few honourable exceptions- too busy sucking up to him because he's their mate.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bouncing this just to remind everyone that the melt faced **** is on the loose and could turn up on radio or TV at any moment with a soundbite so self aggrandising you may vomit with rage

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bouncing this just to remind everyone that the melt faced **** is on the loose and could turn up on radio or TV at any moment with a soundbite so self aggrandising you may vomit with rage

I don't particularly like Harry Redknapp, but you do yourself no favours by referring to him as melt face every time. He received those injuries as a result of a car crash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here