Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton-Brown

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
No thank you. The way he left here for Surrey, in the first place. He will never be welcome to back to Hove, the guy went for the Money and Captaincy. He also tried to see if he could get into the England side, by going there. When he had more of chance of getting into it with us. The guy is an pure greedy bastard.

More money, captaincy, England prospects... sounds like a good move for a young lad to me, regardless of how it turned out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He said he won't be welcomed back to Hove, not that he wouldn't come back. There is a distinct difference. You really need to stop being a keyboard warrior. And I know you're a moderator, but you clearly also believe you are better then everybody else.

Don't worry I expect a ban for this. So go ahead.

Your boyfriend is talking utter gubbins. Unless the quote...

Basil Fawlty said:
He will never be welcome to back to Hove.

...was referring just to him and maybe a 'select few'. He's inventing some sort of acrimonious situation that saw RHB leave us. That didn't happen. He was tempted by the Surrey post and left. We didn't have to let him leave.

Maybe we should demand the resignation of [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
As a Surrey supporter I am dissappointed that RHB is leaving The Rey, quality bat and a reasonable 4th / 5th bowler.

As a person The Sex are welcome to him, as captain at The Rey all he did was create a "Spice Boy" culture of drinking and arrogance. He clearly has problems off the field and sadly the management at The Oval didn't know how to manage him.

All very sad but after the sad passing of Tom Maynard, RHB clearly felt he could no longer stay, I wish him all the best as he has huge talent but he does need to sort himself out. Last season I watched RHB and Maynard bat against Sussex at The Oval and there partnership really won the game for The Rey.

Good luck RHB but my advise would be to seek some professional help.

With reference to "money bags" Surrey that's just cobblers, as now there is a wage cap for all counties, which is strictly enforced as Durham well know having had points deducted for breaking the salary cap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here