Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton-Brown

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION], that's how you do a transfer rumour. I'm glad he's come back and I'm sure it won't be long before we get him back up to standard after playing at a lower level.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Complete rumour, but has anyone else heard we are looking at Nick Compton?

We were, but he is staying at Zummerset, which is probably one of the reasons RHB didnt go there and we got him

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not English qualified till 2016

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
However, I see the moneybags at the Oval want Smith to be their next captain.

Good news that RHB is back - nailed on captain by 2014 (or 2015 at the latest)

Surrey must be pressuming that Pietersen is either going to get a central contract at some point or will not be with them next season.

There is no way you could have those 2 in the same dressing room.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This is brilliant news, we will make him a great player again. Three year contract as well, really happy with this a quality all rounder.

Welcome back Rory

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No thank you. The way he left here for Surrey, in the first place. He will never be welcome to back to Hove, the guy went for the Money and Captaincy. He also tried to see if he could get into the England side, by going there. When he had more of chance of getting into it with us. The guy is an pure greedy bastard.

The way he left? Surrey offered him captaincy and we allowed him to talk to them. Hardly acrimonious.

If you were signed to a county, you had no particular affiliation to and another county offered you more money and captaincy, are you telling me you would turn the offer down?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Good insight.

He said he won't be welcomed back to Hove, not that he wouldn't come back. There is a distinct difference. You really need to stop being a keyboard warrior. And I know you're a moderator, but you clearly also believe you are better then everybody else.

Don't worry I expect a ban for this. So go ahead.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He said he won't be welcomed back to Hove, not that he wouldn't come back. There is a distinct difference. You really need to stop being a keyboard warrior. And I know you're a moderator, but you clearly also believe you are better then everybody else.

Lighten up petal.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is he better than Gatting?

I welcome all players to Sussex.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Hardly. BF has written quite a load of shite there, and rightly been taken to task for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here