Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

11:56 from Fareham

Feb 24, 2012
Think that's an overstatement. Bloom investment would have brought in players whoever was in charge

But if didn't have gus, we'd have got in another Russell slide/Micky Adams level manager, signing more journeymen who may get the results but would not be playing the football to get us into the championship or fill the Amex.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Great and attracting players, but is he lost tactically. Thoughts

He has not got a fcuking clue,subs tonight confirm that.McSmudger is shit at this level and poyet brings him on, where is dobbie the service from midfield is 2nd to none our strikers are shit no goals again tonight wankers

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
It was just a question to provoke thoughts not to slag him off , but obviously some people jump to their own conclusions.I still think he will get us to the EPL.Anyway it has produced a mainly positive response

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think our fickle fans will be out the woodwork in force tonight, the numpties are already texting into BBC Sussex - promptly being told they are talking s**t.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
f*** off, f***ing miserable twats online tonight who can't see the amazing job gus is doing at this club.

He hasn't done much tonight has he?.... I think he adopted the pin stickers approach to selection for this game.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Time to sack Gus we cannot beat the laughing stock of the 2nd division, with every thing Tony has set up you need to f*** off Gus do it now fcuk off to chelsea and stay there, and take that useless **** mcSmudger with you

Feb 24, 2012
He hasn't done much tonight has he?.... I think he adopted the pin stickers approach to selection for this game.

But how many people on here would of made the same decisions he has tonight, he started with what is arguably our strongest starting line up (of inform players) and the subs he's made have been the players required but none of the players have performed today so I can't see how the blame can be laid at gus' door

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
nope, Gus often adapts our lineup to try and neautralise the oppositions main threat which can mean we are also not as dangerous. But I personally am happy for us to play exciting passing football and win our way to promotion when we have a squad strong enough to go up rather than resort to route one tactics in the hope of stealing a result and ultimately becoming the whipping boys in the premiership. When we get to the promised land we want to stay there and put up a good display of ourselves

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Not just this game. He keeps changing the team but always sets us up so negatively away from home.

Feb 24, 2012
nope, Gus often adapts our lineup to try and neautralise the oppositions main threat which can mean we are also not as dangerous. But I personally am happy for us to play exciting passing football and win our way to promotion when we have a squad strong enough to go up rather than resort to route one tactics in the hope of stealing a result and ultimately becoming the whipping boys in the premiership. When we get to the promised land we want to stay there and put up a good display of ourselves
This with bells on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here