Gus - IF you don't want to be with us we don't want you.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Fishing is surely best achieved in creating a cleverly written barely believable post, and people believing it.

This effort does neither really and is more akin to onerism.

The quality of the bait required depends on the intelligence of the fish you are trying to catch

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Football is a profession, to those with a career in it.
We are customers, hoping for company loyalty unless they have failed to excel.
So....... what? So BHAFC is bigger than every one involved, and will likely only get bigger.
Who would want out? No bitterness or anything for GP if he goes - maybe welcome back if it suits all parties, but we have the platform for a good manager to take over and do well.
I can't imagine Reading would be an improvement but :shrug: I'm not Gus!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well nothing has been said about GUS not wanting us. I would be very sad if he goes during these great changes in our club, that he has started with Tony. In Gus we Trust.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eh? He does want to be with us. That's why he's here, not somewhere else. So given those facts, why are you insulting him?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Crikey, I thought you may have got it once 1 or 2 people pointed it out to you, but clearly not.

I've got all night-why don't you point it out again.
You think Talksport is crap---I listen all the time and find the majority of their news is no worse than any other.
This may be a crap story but I have only posted about what they have said.
I don't remember commenting on if I think Gus is going or staying------I will point out now I hope he stays-are you OK with that???

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've got all night-why don't you point it out again.
You think Talksport is crap---I listen all the time and find the majority of their news is no worse than any other.
This may be a crap story but I have only posted about what they have said.
I don't remember commenting on if I think Gus is going or staying------I will point out now I hope he stays-are you OK with that???

Hello

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another one in the net

No, because US admitted he was being serious. U smugly claimed u 'knew he was fishing' but then he said he wasn't. EinstEin's why people try to be clever?! You look silly, not any other posters :thumbsup:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Close the door behind you and turn the lights out.

Thanks.

:bigwave:

For all of us supporters of the club/team, we go 20 times a year, cheer, get depressed, express an opinion and have a chat or laugh with our mates or the guy that sits next to us. Players come and go, so do managers. I'm ambivilant as to whether Gus goes or not. Our chairman is a smart guy and I wonder whether he has someone iin mind as is even encouraging this. Everything is not as it seems, the man thats driving this is not Gus its Mr Bloom!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports