Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus - IF you don't want to be with us we don't want you.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Uncle, please stop trying to replay the dialogue of your past romantic relationships with Gus.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The word 'hysterical' comes from the ancient Greek word for "schmaltzy film director".

Not bad I would give that a 6.4, the same as Always , directed by Steven Spielberg, his weakest film imo. Must try harder and get to a Schindlers List 9.8

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hey ho but Gus has been pimping himself for a " top job " since he got here to be fair.

Really, I mean really!?

Since he stormed L1, the press have linked him with just about every job going. He is constantly asked hypothetical questions about managing Chelsea, or Spurs - I'd seriously hope we do have a manager that has the ambition to manage at the highest possible level. He'd look a bit insincere when asked about managing a top Prem side, while in the Championship that no, actually he doesn't want a top job. Would we actually want someone who isn't driven to get to the very top!?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle, please stop trying to replay the dialogue of your past romantic relationships with Gus.

I LOVED him and he moved on and does not love me anymore. ******* !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Unbelievable the reaction SSN and Talkshite bullshit can have on here. Seriously unbelievable.

But it wasn't just them, was it? The Mirror, The Daily Mail and The Argus have all run online stories about betting being suspended, Gus being allowed to talk terms etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Really, I mean really!?

Since he stormed L1, the press have linked him with just about every job going. He is constantly asked hypothetical questions about managing Chelsea, or Spurs - I'd seriously hope we do have a manager that has the ambition to manage at the highest possible level. He'd look a bit insincere when asked about managing a top Prem side, while in the Championship that no, actually he doesn't want a top job. Would we actually want someone who isn't driven to get to the very top!?

Yes if he could do it here and not leave 50% job done.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But it wasn't just them, was it? The Mirror, The Daily Mail and The Argus have all run online stories about betting being suspended, Gus being allowed to talk terms etc.

All those stories originate from the betting odds - started by SkyBet. There are no other sources other than quoting odds.

It's just hot air. Story generating nonsense.

Sky have nothing to lose lowering their odds, the other bookies have naturally followed. SSN creates it's own news, and supports it's headlines with betting patterns generated by it's own betting division. You couldn't make it up, only they do!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How can something be harsh and yet fair? Surely if it's fair, it's not harsh?

You can be harsh but fair if the person thought it was harsh and not fair you see.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The last thing I would want is for Gus to go but I bet Swansea fans were beside themselves when Brendon Rodgers left. The development and the plan would go on........that is Blooms.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just said 1 minute ago on 'Talksport' that the club has given him permission to talk to Reading ---- just telling you what is being reported:thumbsup:

Reading Chairman to Tony - "Please could we talk to Gus ?"
Tony - "Yes"
The worlds press and idiots on NSC - "Gus is going to talk to Reading"

There is a world of difference between being given permission and actually talking to Reading !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here