Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter OUT

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Top fishing, Spence.

In all seriousness, there are some major problems at the club as you and I highlighted this summer, but again it's a lack of squad quality not managerial ineptitude imo.
Changed the manager over the summer but the same obvious issues exist.

The Chairman changing focus from staying up to cracking the top half, whilst not addressing those issues was naive.

As l see it, the situation is quite simple, as a squad of players we just aren't good enough. I don't see that situation changing drastically whoever manages them.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Interesting thread, are you the winter season caretaker of a alpine skiing resort?.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Looks like this Pamper is full.

With an injury ridden squad like we have ATM it's a wonder Chelsea didn't put eight past us. Well done the lads.

Spence out!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
You’ve not seen spurs away from home have you?

Ha ha! They've been let's say, erm.......inconsistent!

From drawing at Man City then losing to Colchester, next Saturday could be a surprise home win* :thumbsup:

*For Easy 10's birthday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I like what potter has done to a point but I’m pretty convinced he will take us down

Should be competitive next season though

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
letting 1 of Locadia or Andone go was the right thing to do. The 1st to go was the right choice too. Letting Andone go i think was a massive mistake. And am still not sure weather anyone can do better with this group of players than Hughton had done. But in all honesty it is much more interesting and i go into each match now thinking we have a chance. Newcastle away was my 1st match this season and to be fair i was very impressed despite still not scoring. Top strikers in this league cost stupid money though Joelinton at Newcastle £40m!! And he looked shite. So letting Andone go i cannot work out. Also Knockaert should still be with us imo.

Shouldve said 2nd game this season. I went to Man City too forgot about that. We also played ok there i thought but City's frontline was different gravy.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

He's certainly no Hypia, and okay if Bloom were to sack him, which would be a mistake IMHO, who would you replace him with? And would they stave off your impending perceived relegation?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The worm seems to be turning, gonna be fun on here when we lose to Spurs :down:

Spence can continue his wankfest as he imparts his superior football knowledge to us who can see the pluses of Potterball but know nothing. Oh well :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The worm seems to be turning, gonna be fun on here when we lose to Spurs :down:
If we lose to Spurs, I'll take a break from NSC until after we beat Villa or Everton.

I can't really stand reading all of the nonsense negativity from the prolifically posting spence ( and a couple of other rainclouds ) which sucks all the joy out of supporting the albion.

:nono:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The man has had 7 games to try and completely change the way we play....and we're not even in the relegation zone despite the 'crisis'.

How do some people get through life with such a short fuse :lolol:

Yes I know we didn't score, but sitting there watching the style of football he has already got them playing against Newcastle was an absolute joy. I know it's ifs and buts....but had Schar not pulled off that stunning clearance, we would be 12th in the table and Spence's insides would still be inside his body.

I would MUCH rather be in the position of "we just need to take our chances" rather than "We need chances".

Chelsea away is not a barometer for our season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The man has had 7 games to try and completely change the way we play....and we're not even in the relegation zone despite the 'crisis'.

They don't. watch the way things kick off in pubs and at the football after a few drinks. I want it and I want it NOW and don't you dare fecking disagree with me

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
....if Bloom were to sack him, which would be a mistake IMHO,

Bloom is far from stupid,he has a vision, a long term goal, oh and he has proven himself time and time again. Spence on the other hand....! Question for Spence, when was the last time you stumped up 100m quid to buy a club you have supported from the time you were in nappies a stadium? Until you do shut the f*ck up, your opinions remind me of the produce of my arseh*le.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

They drive Audi's and scream at me at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here