[Football] Graham Potter OUT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Imagine being so deluded that you start a thread on 'Potter out' after losing to a top 6 side away from home & then go on to claim the knives will be out if we lose next week to the Champions League runners up. Truly comical.

We've been a couple of unlucky results away from sitting in a much better position than we currently are. Today was the first time this season we've performed poorly (in the league) & been rolled over.

If Andone doesn't get sent off & Burnley don't nick a last gasp equaliser thing's may well look a lot different today.....

We've beaten Watford away, should of beaten West Ham, Performed very well at the Etihad and Andone cost us the game against Saints. We completely dominated Newcastle last weekend and were only denied by a world class goal line clearance & should of buried them earlier.

I'm not making excuses but by no means have we been shit this season apart from today. Far from it.

We were 3 minutes away from beating Burnley after a great second half performance......all this and we have big injury problems.

Yes results haven't been good and we definitely are struggling up front , but to claim Potter is utterly clueless only serves to magnify how utterly ignorant & blinded by his own agenda the OP clearly is.

Your pathetic agenda against Potter is absolutely laughable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Personally I would say Potter is getting a lot out of this squad in terms of implementing a style. Players are very pro for it and are enjoying it. Not seen Dunk, Propper, Stephens, March, Montoya as comfortable with the ball since they have been here. I would possibly say he is taking in to much and maybe the changes have come to quickly and we don’t have the personal to implement what potter wants to the full.
Today and v Burnley the squad looks thin. The young lads have stepped up and Alzate based on what I’ve seen is good enough to start. But recruitment wise we have not given Potter enough tools to work with.
Personally I think he has been tasked to bring along the young players and move the expensive signings that have not worked out. He is doing a good job with what he has. I actually find myself agreeing with an [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] post on this in the regards he has been left short of quality especially the type of players he needs to play this way.

In addition and no dig at the previous management style as they all have merits but this is a massive change for the squad and personally think we will get a lot better although we must resolve the issue over scoring. All well and good looking pretty but we need to stick the ball in the net as well.
We will be better with Propper, March, Trossard especially once they are all on the pitch together as they are the 3 most technically gifted players we have

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Overreaction or not doesn’t excuse the fact our passing is appalling, we get pushed off the ball to easily and can’t shoot (big problem in football). Also despite giants players no headed goals is another problem.

Now onto things that aren’t Potters fault. 3 seasons we have struggled to score and don’t seem to ever address it (36 year old war horse, championship punt and an under 23 or main options is a joke). The likes of Bong and Schilleto are back in the squad and shouldn’t be near it plus gambling on an untested manager.

Not looking good but live in hope.

There's a lot to be said in what you say.

Playing 3 big centre backs. There's a lot to bo said about playing to your strength. Winning free kicks and getting the ball into the box for them . Too much emphasis on trying to be pleasing on the eye. Get a goal ahead and then knock the ball about and get teams to open up and come on to you. Then hit them on the break

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

What a knob

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Do we look like getting points against teams we should be getting points from, rather than those teams we are clearly going to struggle against?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

What happened to the little song and dance you did when CH was sacked?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Do we look like getting points against teams we should be getting points from, rather than those teams we are clearly going to struggle against?

Yes we have looked like getting points - more than the measly ones we got too. Four teams have got lucky against us this season - and they all know it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t be arsed to read thread but today was our worst performance this season under Potter. And we were OK ish. And we had what 7 key players injured. Potter has been a revolution overall - anyone who can’t see that isn’t going to the games!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And another £50 from me.

I can’t believe we’re here already. God knows how these people cope with real life. Embarrassing.

Chelsea away. Expect nothing obviously. Have a day on the piss in London. Don’t let it spoil your day if the predictable happens. Yep - done and all good..

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Spence is a joke poster just there to get you all rattled and he seems to be good at it so just ignore and don't comment.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012

POTTER OUT

Lol, I can't take this post seriously ;) Anyway, it'll all be fine. It's just teething problems. Going from Hughton ball to Potterball within the throngs of the PL is testing. Having half the squad on the treatment table don't help. Potter won't panic or wet his bed tonight. We'll turn it around. We got the players and the manager. Keep the faith. UTA

:bhasign:

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Wait until Spurs roll us over.

This will be the game that will see our fans finally turn in there hordes and say Spence was right all those weeks ago.

Trust me it will happen.

Spurs at home WILL BE THE ONE when the boos will fill the Amex.

Can't take that post seriously either. 'Spoof troll fishing account' or 'Palace fan BHAFC parody account'. Hmmmm, or could simply be a tw@t. Who knows? Anyway UTA.

:bhasign:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yes , yes , yes i'm sure GP told the lads to go out , give the ball away as much as possible , put wee Matty under as much pressure as possible by continually playing back to him with a chelsea forward pressing , piss about with the ball inside our own penalty box(resulting in giving them a ridiculous penalty).......clearly this is all Potters fault as it was with CH...???....looks like old habits are dying hard in some of our players but having said that it was Chelsea and most of us probably would have taken 2-0 before KO .....the manner of the defeat was most disappointing and we are CLEARLY lacking a goal threat from open play......Bong got sussed out immediately after coming on , hopelessly one footed and way off the pace at this level , Stephens and Dunk gave the ball away at key moments , Mooy looked not too bothered about much but i think that is just his style and Gross got the biggest laugh of the day when screaming like a dying man after getting clattered from behind near the end .....perhaps if he had done a few commando rolls he may have got the player booked..(which in the rules of the game would have been fair)....bad day at the office , we need to develop our attacking into something that culminates in a goal attempt , not a hesitant ,dithering approach that results in us going backwards or losing the ball again and again..i thought handball in the area was a penalty , .....but then again , it was chelsea....:down:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Burn should have got the assist for both the Chelsea goals, why Gross passed into an empty penalty area is anybody's guess, pays to look up sometimes.
Ryan MOM for me, could have made a token dive for the penalty though.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Imagine being so deluded that you start a thread on 'Potter out' after losing to a top 6 side away from home & then go on to claim the knives will be out if we lose next week to the Champions League runners up. Truly comical.

We've been a couple of unlucky results away from sitting in a much better position than we currently are. Today was the first time this season we've performed poorly (in the league) & been rolled over.

If Andone doesn't get sent off & Burnley don't nick a last gasp equaliser thing's may well look a lot different today.....

We've beaten Watford away, should of beaten West Ham, Performed very well at the Etihad and Andone cost us the game against Saints. We completely dominated Newcastle last weekend and were only denied by a world class goal line clearance & should of buried them earlier.

I'm not making excuses but by no means have we been shit this season apart from today. Far from it.

We were 3 minutes away from beating Burnley after a great second half performance......all this and we have big injury problems.

Yes results haven't been good and we definitely are struggling up front , but to claim Potter is utterly clueless only serves to magnify how utterly ignorant & blinded by his own agenda the OP clearly is.

Your pathetic agenda against Potter is absolutely laughable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Obviously all of this, but please don't lose sight of the fact that [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] is attempting to be a parody 'PotterOuter'. He's pretty good at it, I'll give him that :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports