Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to the green and black?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Been told by a mate who's wife works in sales at the stadium that its gonna be yellow and blue stripes not sure if its a wind up to be honest because I can't quite imagine yellow and blue stripes still watch this space.

It can't be blue, else there'd be no point in having it (unless the stripes are TEENY TINY)

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
away2013.png

Very nice

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Been told by a mate who's wife works in sales at the stadium that its gonna be yellow and blue stripes not sure if its a wind up to be honest because I can't quite imagine yellow and blue stripes still watch this space.

Fair enough. We used to use yellow and navy blue stripes. Think of Crofts scoring at St Mary's when we won 3-1, we wore it then :thumbsup: Pin stripe would be nicer though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It ust be remembered that in choosing a kit there are many aspects to be considered and one of those is how easy is it to see team mates and on that score this kit comes out well. As it os very easy to be seen wearing uit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like that, a lot. :eek:

I would buy one of those in an instant.

That I like :thumbsup:

Very nice

Amazing design skills you got their buddy!
Is that orange or pink? I'd buy it either way, just wondering?

You're all on a wind up, surely. Ridiculously simple and basic mock up - absolutely nothing of interest there at all and a handful of people are praising it?! Baffling.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You're all on a wind up, surely. Ridiculously simple and basic mock up - absolutely nothing of interest there at all and a handful of people are praising it?! Baffling.

Apologies, you're obviously a fashion guru. I'll be sure to ask for your guidance and advice next time I see something I like the look of :shrug:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Love the Green and Blacks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here