Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to the green and black?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Although I never buy kits I actually liked the green and black one it was magnificent

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Amazing design skills you got their buddy!

You're all on a wind up, surely. Ridiculously simple and basic mock up - absolutely nothing of interest there at all and a handful of people are praising it?! Baffling.

That is awful looks just like a fake nike T shirt from Turkey which are two a penny out there. Nothing inspirational about it at all.

Ha, chill out gents. Believe me I wasn't trying to wow you all with my Armani-esque design skills! It IS just a basic mock up of how i'd like our new away kit to look!

It was *******ised from an old Barca kit which i think is CLASS. And for you all colour blindness sufferers, it's pink.

fc-barcelona-away-09-10.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If we win and meet Leicester at Wembley then lose the toss for kit the club will make a fortune on last minute Green and Black purchases.

There's only remnants left now, as they've been selling them off at reduced prices for months.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Watford win.

Green and Black now consigned to history.

:bigwave:

......and we won't be able to wear our new Yellow & Red kit against Watford anyway.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Ha, chill out gents. Believe me I wasn't trying to wow you all with my Armani-esque design skills! It IS just a basic mock up of how i'd like our new away kit to look!

It was *******ised from an old Barca kit which i think is CLASS. And for you all colour blindness sufferers, it's pink.

View attachment 42678

Wow, Google really are getting stroppy. Båstardised?!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A while ago someone posted a pic of the new home kit edited to be black and yellow. It looked class. I'll see if I can find it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here