Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to the green and black?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So was the Palace game the farewell appearance of the green and black stripes? If we reach Wembley and play Leicester, I assume we'll wear next season's away kit, as we did in 1991 when the Chewits wrappers made their debut...

But we did that with the old sponsor on it (NOBO) before TSB took over the following season. So it would have to be a one-off Brighton & Hove Jobs sponsored version of the new kit. Might happen, but I doubt it.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Compared to that awful pink chewits kit we wore in 91, this seasons away kit is just fine. We had some f*****g dreadful kits during the 90's. The previous pink away kit prior to the 91 final, the stripey shorts, the Andy Pandy style pinstripes with solid blue sleeves - Urgh.

As an aside, I think the team finishing highest in the League should have first shout on kit, dressing room plus the biggest end for their fans too.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Best away kit ever love the green and black stripes

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hi viz orange would be great

Agreed. If I could pick it though it would be dutch orange completely plain with no detailing apart from the amex badge and obviously our crest. Reckon we'd sell a shed load.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Agreed. If I could pick it though it would be dutch orange completely plain with no detailing apart from the amex badge and obviously our crest. Reckon we'd sell a shed load.

It would be hi viz orange with hi viz yellow trim.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Somebody on here claimed they had spoken to Barber and he confirmed we would be having another luminous styled kit??

Been told by a mate who's wife works in sales at the stadium that its gonna be yellow and blue stripes not sure if its a wind up to be honest because I can't quite imagine yellow and blue stripes still watch this space.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
away2013.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here