Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good evening

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Adopted team? I was born in London, O have only lived in Scotland for 9 years, I have been Palace all my life, and hated Brighton just as long.Long before most of your customers knew they had a local club.

Displaying a signature about yourself, written by someone else, about being a legend on an inane internet message board like this one - seriously! You honestly need something like that to validate your worth as a human being?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
OOh look at your join date. Even more irony. Bless :kiss:

If you think there's a correlation between the length of time supporting the club and the join date on an internet forum then you really are a thick ****.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If you think there's a correlation between the length of time supporting the club and the join date on an internet forum then you really are a thick ****.
There isn't; however the length of time and posts that you make on the forum of a team that you don't even support is directly proportion to how sad your life is.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
our 0-3 victory at Selhurst park on April 18th 1981 probably condemned you to relegation from your first time in the top division and saved us.

Not sure where you get this idea from, as after losing 1-0 at Old Trafford on the 4th of April 1981, we were 11 points behind Leicester City in 21st place with 5 matches to play, and therefore already relegated before we played you.

And it was our second time in the top division, not our first (four seasons from 1969 to 1973).

Last edited:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Not sure where you get this idea from, as after losing 1-0 at Old Trafford on the 4th of April 1981, we were 11 points behind Leicester City in 21st place with 5 matches to play, and therefore already relegated before we played you.

And it was our second time in the top division, not our first (four seasons from 1969 to 1973).

Yes badly worded on my part, your meaning Little Als first time watching his team in the top division.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Short and to the point ,spot on !:thumbsup:

Hang on...so Al's a short, pointy knob with spots? There are many reasons to ridicule the old chap but that's a bit below the belt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here