Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good evening

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I know some of you also enjoy slating other teams support, so why did the 1,000+ plus Brighton fans that made the trip sound so hoarse? The way you slam other teams support, I was expecting you to bring 4,000 and sound like Dortmund’s wall - disappointing.

Which is all the more ironic in the light of the last line of this:

Football League - travelling fans as % of home fans

72nd out of 72. Quite an achievement.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good evening from a Reading fan,

I always come on this board before and after the games we play, often to have laugh at what some of you put, and I tell you what, some of you never disappoint.

Some of you have this underlying hate for us, and love calling us tinpot. Don’t get me wrong, we love being tinpot, but 2 Championship Titles, 3 years in the Premier League, 3 FA cup Quarter Finals in the last 10 years - so tinpot isn’t it? I really hope you are not jealous of tinpot Reading?

I know some of you also enjoy slating other teams support, so why did the 1,000+ plus Brighton fans that made the trip sound so hoarse? The way you slam other teams support, I was expecting you to bring 4,000 and sound like Dortmund’s wall - disappointing.

I also find it hilarious some of you are still clinging onto our premature play-off pitch invasion last year, how ridiculous? It was like two bald men fighting over a comb, we were both going to get beaten by Derby. The need to use another teams embarrassing (yes I admit) pitch invasion as a form of ridicule is quite desperate.

Your constant pessimism and moaning is also something else. I know every club has its fickle fans, but do you all congregate on one board? My word. I’m not surprised you moan a lot, as you looked dreadful tonight, but constantly slagging players off and using them as scapegoats? How the sane & normal people on this board (I know there are some) manage to stay and argue with this drivel is beyond me.

Apologies to the normal fans for this thread, you should probably go and make your own forum.

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday evening, I am.

On the plus side you can spell. On the minus side you're a cvnt.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good evening from a Reading fan,

I always come on this board before and after the games we play, often to have laugh at what some of you put, and I tell you what, some of you never disappoint.

Some of you have this underlying hate for us, and love calling us tinpot. Don’t get me wrong, we love being tinpot, but 2 Championship Titles, 3 years in the Premier League, 3 FA cup Quarter Finals in the last 10 years - so tinpot isn’t it? I really hope you are not jealous of tinpot Reading?

I also find it hilarious some of you are still clinging onto our premature play-off pitch invasion last year, how ridiculous? It was like two bald men fighting over a comb, we were both going to get beaten by Derby. The need to use another teams embarrassing (yes I admit) pitch invasion as a form of ridicule is quite desperate.

Your constant pessimism and moaning is also something else. I know every club has its fickle fans, but do you all congregate on one board? My word. I’m not surprised you moan a lot, as you looked dreadful tonight, but constantly slagging players off and using them as scapegoats? How the sane & normal people on this board (I know there are some) manage to stay and argue with this drivel is beyond me.

Apologies to the normal fans for this thread, you should probably go and make your own forum.

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday evening, I am.

**** you and your tinpot team you ****.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
How you can watch that cheating, time wasting dross 23 times a season is beyond me. As I said to the people around me at Reading, 'if football was always like this, I'd cancel my season ticket'

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
'You thought you were sixth, you thought you were siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixth, you stupid bas***ds, you thought you were sixth'.

Thanks for the comedy highlight of last season - still makes me laugh.

Reading are the most beige town and club in the country, you must be soooooooo bored. Now get off to John Lewis and buy some magnolia seat covers for your Mondeo.

Reading? :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Here's a quick reminder why you should NEVER assume results have gone your way.

Thanks for the laughs [emoji106]

[yt]i49-WpW1Ey0[/yt]
I'll take losing last night just to have another laugh at this!

I'm not sure what is sadder, a palace fan pretending to be a Reading fan or other Palace fans rushing in to defend him.

Bunch of mongs.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know the poster is phishing. However that was one of the worst away grounds I've been to and I've been to some shit holes.

The stadium is cheap and was half empty.

There was crowd noise being played through the tannoy

We have our fair share of mupppets but the bloke in the full kit was an embarrassment even by Reading standards.

Reading were poor, we just put out the wrong team.

The ref was shocking and should have booked four of their players for time wasting.

Finally, Reading was so bad that I had literally an allergic reaction and came out in hives as soon as I walked into the stadium.

as the song says- Reading was a shithole and I wanted to go home!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Don't think Brighton fans 'hate' Reading. ;b]They have always struck me as a characterless club, playing inside a soulless bowl[/b] and don't have any club particularly care about them to have any rivalry. They also play darts music after they score a goal and bang a drum for 90 minutes without any atmosphere! Just feel nothing towards them.
Irony.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Haha, 2 infractions for my last 2 posts, this place really has gone sterile. yeah go for the hat-trick. Humourless losers.

Time and place, dear boy. You posted digs about a rival club on their message board on a thread started by a fan of a third club (possibly, although there's some evidence that he was actually a Palace fan who had created a "Reading" persona - you, perhaps?) who was gloating about a victory. Time and place.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Time and place, dear boy. You posted digs about a rival club on their message board on a thread started by a fan of a third club (possibly, although there's some evidence that he was actually a Palace fan who had created a "Reading" persona - you, perhaps?) who was gloating about a victory. Time and place.

Not me. I dare say its a real Reading fan, its what most fans all over the country think.Brighton are not some enigma, you embarass yourselves constantly, and ban anyone pointing it out. I await my inevitable ban.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not me. I dare say its a real Reading fan, its what most fans all over the country think.Brighton are not some enigma, you embarass yourselves constantly, and ban anyone pointing it out. I await my inevitable ban.

Nothing in this post to infract, let alone ban....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here