Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good evening

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The song they use from Neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline. Isn't that a bit cringy esq'.... Hands, touchin' hands, reachin' out Touchin' me, touchin' you :)

Isnt the Madejski just a spill over stadium for Stamford Bridge though?

Yep.

Few years a go I was coming back from Cardiff on a Sunday when Chelsea were playing at home, the train was empty until we got to Reading where thousands of "Chelsea" fans were waiting to get on.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yep.

Few years a go I was coming back from Cardiff on a Sunday when Chelsea were playing at home, the train was empty until we got to Reading where thousands of "Chelsea" fans were waiting to get on.

Ah that explains the crap crowd last night then, they were probably all indoors watching the Champs League games, much more Interesting for a Berkshire Chelsea fan than Reeding v Brighton.

Jan 10, 2014
How funny must it have been for Burnley fans?! And I'd forgotten about dwarf man in the cap given it the biggie :)

Well on the 1 to 10 humour scale, it was definitely wet trousers.

1581vs.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Scottish palace fan wants to be banned so it can run off to BBS and for once in its miserable life really fit in.

Quite sad really.

Little Al is a knob

Yes he is, a desperate one too, so desperate to fit in with the other mongs he is trying to be banned.

"Look at me real Palace fans, I've been banned too. Please let me be one of your gang"

Tug, tug, pull,pull................aaaahhh.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Being that your adopted team dahn sarf is doing OK in the Prem has turned you into a right knob Al.
Adopted team? I was born in London, O have only lived in Scotland for 9 years, I have been Palace all my life, and hated Brighton just as long.Long before most of your customers knew they had a local club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Adopted team? I was born in London, O have only lived in Scotland for 9 years, I have been Palace all my life, and hated Brighton just as long.Long before most of your customers knew they had a local club.

Oh good, maybe you can now spend some time looking up the meaning of the word irony. Then when you next come trolling you might manage to use it in the right context and not come across as such a dick.

You keep telling yourself that, one day you may even go to a game.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008

Oh for goodness sake ...vent your anger and bile somewhere else you are getting rather tedious.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Now I understand. Born in 1969 you probably had your first visit to the Goldstone on Boxing day 1979 (around 10 years old) and you were probably frightened out of your young life, when your little legs were made to run with all the other Palace fans from Goldstone after seeing your team get beat 3-0. From that day, the hatred was probably installed in you and could not wait to see Palace inflict a defeat against that horrible team from the south coast. But for the next 5 seasons your nightmare continued as the Palace never could beat that horrible club. On top of that and to add salt to the wounds, our 0-3 victory at Selhurst park on April 18th 1981 probably condemned you to relegation from your first time in the top division and saved us.
And so on Boxing Day 1979 the hatred is born and your team continued to torment you through your teenage years. But I don't think you are alone, as I think many Palace fans still bare the scars of those times.

1984/1985------Tue 02 Apr-----Crystal Palace.1 - 1. Brighton & HA------ Second Division
--------------------Sat 15 Sep----- Brighton & HA. 1 - 0. Crystal Palace------ Second Division
1983/1984------Sat 21 Apr----- Brighton & HA. 3 - 1. Crystal Palace------ Second Division
-------------------- Mon 26 Dec--- Crystal Palace.0 - 2. Brighton & HA------ Second Division
1980/1981------Sat 18 Apr----- Crystal Palace.0 - 3. Brighton & HA------ First Division
--------------------Sat 27 Dec----- Brighton & HA. 3 - 2. Crystal Palace------ First Division
1979/1980------Sat 05 Apr----- Crystal Palace.1 - 1. Brighton & HA------ First Division
--------------------Wed 26 Dec--- Brighton & HA. 3 - 0. Crystal Palace------ First Division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here