Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good evening

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Not me. I dare say its a real Reading fan, its what most fans all over the country think.Brighton are not some enigma, you embarass yourselves constantly, and ban anyone pointing it out. I await my inevitable ban.

Lol we embarrass ourselves? Have a look at the BBS away end where you and many of your small minded friends post endless threads about us, without reply mostly, absolutely obsessed with anything Brighton and you all come on here trying to find something you can run back and post about us, like silly little schoolboys sniggering and telling teacher. That's what I call embarrassing yourselves, now run along little boy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not sure what is sadder, a palace fan pretending to be a Reading fan or other Palace fans rushing in to defend him.

Bunch of mongs.
This. Although clearly fans pretending to be fans of another club are the saddest of all the sad losers.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Not me. I dare say its a real Reading fan, its what most fans all over the country think.Brighton are not some enigma, you embarass yourselves constantly, and ban anyone pointing it out. I await my inevitable ban.

Hmmm if we are such an embarrassment old chap then ask yourself why you lower your standards by coming on here ...bit of an odd one imo .

Hmmm if we are such an embarrassment old chap then ask yourself why you lower your standards by coming on here ...bit of an odd one imo .

It's so he can run back to BBS and tell them what he's done, thereby making him think he is a real Palace fan other than the non-attending Scottish hanger on that he is.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know the poster is phishing. However that was one of the worst away grounds I've been to and I've been to some shit holes.

The stadium is cheap and was half empty.

There was crowd noise being played through the tannoy

We have our fair share of mupppets but the bloke in the full kit was an embarrassment even by Reading standards.

Reading were poor, we just put out the wrong team.

The ref was shocking and should have booked four of their players for time wasting.

Finally, Reading was so bad that I had literally an allergic reaction and came out in hives as soon as I walked into the stadium.

as the song says- Reading was a shithole and I wanted to go home!

I have to agree, with all of the above.

On a lighter note:
After driving to the game last night, we went to park in the designated £8 gravel courtyard excuse of a car park.
The stewards said to us that if Reading were losing, the fans normally leave about 20 mins before the end, so I should have no problems in leaving. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Anyway after finally directed to the right one, we had to endure 'queen of parking' who expertly lined us up similar to a F1 starting grid :)
As for the game.......

boik

Which is all the more ironic in the light of the last line of this:

Football League - travelling fans as % of home fans

72nd out of 72. Quite an achievement.

Not exactly sure what those figures are saying, but it seems to imply that if we reduced our average home gate by 10,000 or so then we would shoot up that table? Maybe we should make our stadium shittier so that not so many people want to come. Maybe fans with horrible stadia are more inclined to go to away matches than sit on wooden/plastic seats eating crap food?

Statistics eh? ;-)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's so he can run back to BBS and tell them what he's done, thereby making him think he is a real Palace fan other than the non-attending Scottish hanger on that he is.

Well somebody had to take over from Vince Hilaire's A***hole snide little role as the tell tale git. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are palace fans again allowed to post on this thread? Ban the twats :thumbsup:

As for the OP - I'm still laughing at a Reading fan criticising anything about any club :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What happened to the Palace Drivel Megathread that palace posts could be moved to ? ???

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Don't think Brighton fans 'hate' Reading. They have always struck me as a characterless club, playing inside a soulless bowl and don't have any club particularly care about them to have any rivalry. They also play darts music after they score a goal and bang a drum for 90 minutes without any atmosphere! Just feel nothing towards them.

They play Darts music? Where's my PPL payments!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here