Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOD: How much do you believe in him?

How much do you believe in GOD?

• I KNOW he exists for a FACT

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • I cannot be certain, but strongly BELIEVE he exists and live my life on that basis

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to believe he exists

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • There is a 50:50 chance of his existence

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to be skeptical

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • I cannot be certain, but think his existence is highly improbable, and live my life on that basis

Votes: 145 30.4%
  • God does NOT exist, FACT

Votes: 182 38.2%

• Total voters

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
God is the biggest load of bollocks ever,most religious people will tell you people where created by god but animals and insects weren't

Really? Can you point to a quote from any real religious people (outside of those nutters in the American Bible Belt) that God only created certain things? I think that you're making a very sweeping generalisation.

Personally, having witnessed the existence of Jaffa Cakes, the Audi Quattro and Men Without Hats fine record "Safety Dance", I find it hard to believe that a God is not in some way responsible. :clap2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
seriously-who can deny this

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
if god does exist he must be an arsehole, cos it would take so little effort for god to prove his existence, and therefore instantly change the world (everyone being good, no rape, murder, no paedophiles, no wars) because we all know we will be judged and can not escape. yet god keeps quiet, meaning there is so much evil around.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I can understand Daily Mail readers believing in god but not rational human beings.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
if god does exist he must be an arsehole, cos it would take so little effort for god to prove his existence, and therefore instantly change the world (everyone being good, no rape, murder, no paedophiles, no wars) because we all know we will be judged and can not escape. yet god keeps quiet, meaning there is so much evil around.

He will never prove His existance.

As a great man once wrote - you gotta have faith.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
He will never prove His existence.

As a great man once wrote - you gotta have faith.

how very very convenient.

i tell my kids when we go past an empty field, there are elephants in the field. but they sprinkle elephant dust all along the side of the road. to keep them away from the dangerous road. they have never yet seen an elephant in a field i said they are in. therefore the elephant dust must work. they have to have faith there are elephants in the field as with the dust you will never see them.

elephants = god

elephant dust = the bible

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd like any 1 of the three (so far) who know that god exists-Fact! to provide me with some evidence of 'his' existence.

Surely in this technological world we all live in, somebody, somewhere has a video on their phone ready to upload to YouTube? A burning bush or water into wine would be good for starters-nothing difficult like curing lepers and leaving them without a trade.

God was created by man so that a few smart people can control the masses (not the catholic masses btw) and let the plebs fund their lifestyles.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No I believe that big rocks collided in to each other and then giant eighty foot reptiles roamed the earth until a big gas cloud killed them all. I think both versions are a bit daft. Make your own choice!

Absolutely! All fossils are fake and carbon dating is for pencils wanting a secret shag! There's room for both concepts, you know..

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
No I believe that big rocks collided in to each other and then giant eighty foot reptiles roamed the earth until a big gas cloud killed them all. I think both versions are a bit daft. Make your own choice!

Does the big bang not prove that god does, or at least can exist?

Are we not doing the same in Swizerland?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd like any 1 of the three (so far) who know that god exists-Fact! to provide me with some evidence of 'his' existence.

Surely in this technological world we all live in, somebody, somewhere has a video on their phone ready to upload to YouTube? A burning bush or water into wine would be good for starters-nothing difficult like curing lepers and leaving them without a trade.

God was created by man so that a few smart people can control the masses (not the catholic masses btw) and let the plebs fund their lifestyles.

That's interesting. You don't require any evidence or explanation then from the 36 that claim that "God does NOT exist, FACT" ?

How bizarre.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I've got no beef with God - I just wish all us humans could agree on a single name for him so we could stop squabbling over the semantics of it all.

Can I still believe in evolution too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here