Votes: 262 60.9%
  • No goal

Votes: 168 39.1%

• Total voters

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Close enough to cause doubt. And when there's doubt you can't give it really. Need to be 100% sure for goals.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
From the upper west, I couldn't tell and as the scoreboard didn't indicate a goal and the ref didn't give it, I say it's not a goal and we move on.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
That's a goal. Every one of you would be screaming blue murder if that was ours.
Nutshell,that was a goal...but at the end of the day we look at the result of a 1-1 draw and nothing will change that...sometimes it even falls in our favour...but if any Watford fan asked me that question in all honesty I would have to say it was a goal....but on your bike...the table says it was'nt.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Guess we'll never know until goal-line technology comes in :ascarf::lolol:

Anyway even if it was over, it's highly debateable whether Forestieri should have even been on the pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From my perfect view in the north east corner:-

No goal. :jester:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I really don't know whether it was a goal or not but either way we got a bit of good luck for a change, Up until tonight if it wasn't for bad luck we wouldn't have had any luck at all.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Forestieri's looked like a yellow card to me. His momentum meant he couldn't pull out of the tackle. A ref would probably send a player off maybe twice out of 10 in that situation, especially when considering the conditions. Thought he was the pick of Watford's players and the most likely to win the match for them. By comparison, Deeney looked off the pace.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
View attachment 48067

(Sorry for the thin lines but) The vertical black line splits the ball down the centre. The horizontal black line shows the same distance either side of the centre, and matches well with where the edge of the ball is. The black line along the goal line is a conservative estimate of where the line is behind the post. And it's still not in.

Yep perfect angle, the line is accurate, and it's a no goal from me :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I know, but I was saying the site is helpful generally.
So what sort of goal was it then, Dickhead? (no offence....)

One that didn't get noticed or seen by the officials. It should have been but it wasn't. Zola wants goal line technology now. (None taken BTW.)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Yep perfect angle, the line is accurate, and it's a no goal from me :thumbsup:

Yeah, the post and bar align perfectly with the chalk dust - how can anyone say the ball is completely over?

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
I think your find that the facts are that it is not a goal. It doesent matter we think or what we believed we have seen. It's what the ref see so facts are we scored 1 each:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Forestieri's looked like a yellow card to me. His momentum meant he couldn't pull out of the tackle. A ref would probably send a player off maybe twice out of 10 in that situation, especially when considering the conditions.

The conditions? You mean the pitch soaked before the game by obligatory use of the sprinkler system? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports