Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
MoM in the first half, according to the TV chaps, plus I have to agree having watched the first half, and that includes him being found out at this level. TV chaps say 100% his goal as it was on target, and will be awarded to him.

Can the OP please tell us how Baldock, COG and CMS are going to be 'found out' this afternoon please.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yup, out of his depth, found out something rotten!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looks well out of depth I agree. I hope whoever we have up front is going to look so out of their depth in a couple of hours time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Murray scores. Irony is that he dived for the freekick and therefore could have got a second yellow.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Looks well out of depth I agree. I hope whoever we have up front is going to look so out of their depth in a couple of hours time.

Absolutely destroying the Hammers, it could be argued leaving us kick started his career

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
MoM in the first half, according to the TV chaps, plus I have to agree having watched the first half, and that includes him being found out at this level. TV chaps say 100% his goal as it was on target, and will be awarded to him.

Can the OP please tell us how Baldock, COG and CMS are going to be 'found out' this afternoon please.

Did I say COG, Baldock or CMS a were better ? Good goal but Murray scoring record in the premiership is worse than Ulloa & Barnes

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There's the Murray we know. Silly petulant late challenges

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who can't see Murray's qualities probably doesn't know much about football

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone who can't see Murray's qualities probably doesn't know much about football

Agreed. I said that when he was playing for us and was getting grief

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Agreed, why would you let someone with those abilities leave over a few extra quid?
However it's probably more like the typical Brighton fan refusing to see what's in front of them. I.e.
Murray, Poyet = can do no right.
Barnes = can do no wrong.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All managers make mistakes and poyet not keeping murray was one of his.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Absolutely destroying the Hammers, it could be argued leaving us kick started his career

It took over a year and Holloway. You may laugh at 'Olly, but he had a knack of getting the best out of strikers. He's the only one who could get Dobbie to score on a regular basis.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He should have been sent off when the score was 0-0 for a scandalous dive when he was already on a booking. Do palace ever play a match where they don't get loads of dubious refereeing decisions in their favour?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
According to BBC.co.uk 2 goals and a red card.

So it's a boo hoo / ha ha.

Murray in his first season at withdean was the most frustrating player I've ever seen. Always moaning about being homesick ((we all know that was cobblers now) and always trying to take another touch rather than just leathering it. He was obviously fantastic on the ball and a proper goal hanger but it took his move to palace to learn the art of diving rather than dancing about with the ball in the area. That got them into the PL with all those penalties...why didn't gus think of that? We'd be Champions of Europe by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here