Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gai Assulin Video

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Apoligies if this has been put on anther thread, but i fancied doing a bit of research on the guy and found this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77fp1dtfesA&feature=related

Such quick feet on the ball and some really good finishes he looks impresive so lets hope he can do somthing similar for us!

(thought it was messi in disguise)

Was that video shot with a potato? It looks awful! Assulin looks quality though, can't wait for to see him and Razak.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I saw that. Gay Assassin does not look as fast as Kazenga. Will Buckley or Macca. He will struggle to get in the Albion team. But this Razak may very well be a good bet!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
He looks bloody amazing. Can see us receiving free kicks and penalties aplenty with the assassin in the team. Hope KLL has kept practicing his free kicks this week.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I saw that. Gay Assassin does not look as fast as Kazenga. Will Buckley or Macca. He will struggle to get in the Albion team. But this Razak may very well be a good bet!

Hilarious post.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
He didn't sound too impressed to be at Brighton on a radio interview just now. Barcelona to Man City to Brighton, chin up son it's only a month. I don't think he'll be extending his loan :)

"I like training with the best players. Now it's.......different"

These snippets are a bit misleading and vague. I have played alongside lads at the local park who look as good on the ball and are tricky, but couldn't get anywhere near a pro club. Take the best footage of my gran with a football, and you could be yelling "sign her up" - and she's dead.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
These snippets are a bit misleading and vague. I have played alongside lads at the local park who look as good on the ball and are tricky, but couldn't get anywhere near a pro club. Take the best footage of my gran with a football, and you could be yelling "sign her up" - and she's dead.

Is your gran a graduate of La Masia though? ???

Oct 25, 2003

he was playing in the second tier of spanish football........

and he's a graduate of la masia

edit- 3rd tier

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Its the speed it all happens and whether the players is equally good with both feet. I marked an Albion trailist whilst at school and he was so one-footed and slow that I did not even have to kick him to win the ball every time.

Also, the intuitive play, something the best athlete in the world might not have. Kazenga is fast (acceleration), deceptive, can change direction, powerful shot (55 mph), first touch could be improved, but he does not seem to have the football brain that some players have. Navarro is slow, predictable, one directional, hardly known to shoot, but he he does seem to have an intuition about the game.

So who knows, what will happen? If we cannot keep the players, it will be disappointing if they leave. Razak seem unlikely to stay and seems the better prospect.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Gonna say, your Nan went through La Masia, came out the other side as a highly rated youngster, did she?

Suffice to say, if you go through that academy and are seen as one of the better players, you're going to be f***ing good.

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
This was his first team debut for Barca at 16/17 (can't remember which one).

His debut for Israel:

Random trick lol:

Recent subtitution against United Reserves after returning from injury:
Skip to 2:25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here