Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Joe Bennett taking a corner. Comes to nothing. Poor delivery.

Three shots and a corner. I've known worse under Poyet (but not under Hyypia).

Are we being too attacking?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Third!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forth!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The scouts identified players like Grabban,Wilson and another name escapes me before they became well known and Burke ignored all scouts. In fact not one player BHA scouts put forward did Burke go and get.

Appears there was friction

What do you expect when you put player recruitment in the hands of an arrogant tosspot, full of his own self-importance. I was made aware of the problem some time ago, by a reputable source in football. He mentioned a number of agents who had lost patience with DB and refused to deal with him. ( Some posters shot me down in flames at the time and said they were pleased that our DoF didn't bend to the demands of agents. They also told me that my comments had no basis in truth and was just sour grapes )....Having a rethink now, are we?
p.s Another poor piece of judgement from TB in backing this man for so long.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If we don't win I'm going to bash someone up, so if you don't report me to the police you are an accessory to crime! …………………….. wait till after the match though eh?
How do you guys sleep at night?! For crikes sake! I'm one hard mother! How can you stand by and do nothing!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just heard Tex lost the ball again. Seems too lightweight. Would like to see a bigger player up front to support Macca. (O' Grady?)

Will be interesting to see if Liverpool recall him now that Sami has gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here