Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
7:03 Attempt saved. Adrián Colunga (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Elliott Bennett with a cross.

That's three shots in 8 minutes.

What colours are we playing in?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If we don't win I'm going to bash someone up, so if you don't report me to the police you are an accessory to crime! …………………….. wait till after the match though eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was a cottaging joke.
Ok. As long as you know I wasn't accusing you of cottaging. Not that there'd be anything wrong if you did, I think being gay would be great. I'm not trendy enough to be gay. Not that all gay people have to be trendy, I'm sure many have terrible fashion sense. Well, not many, but some. And not really terrible, but distinctly average. Not that I think you're average, I'm sure you're very fashionable, if you want to be. Maybe you are gay, just not into cottaging, and that's great too, and it's great if your not. Has anyone scored yet? In the football goal sense.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We need to try to keep Halford.WA is always praising him. Got to be worth keeping if only for his versatility and throw ins.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
20 mins gone and that is the 1st time ive heard Tex mentioned

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here