Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We saw Hughton parking at Ipswich so anybody could do the same at Craven Cottage, unless they smuggle them in with the kit.

But you said earlier, you had to park over the bridge at Putney

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone listening to Warren now ....................this is obviously why Burke got the tin tack

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very interesting comments from Aspinal regarding Burke and players

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Very interesting comments from Aspinal regarding Burke and players
I have been rough in bed with the man flu since getting home from the amex on boxing day so have been just reading nsc etc now we have visitors so i cannot be rude listening to the radio what did he have to say please?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What did he say? im not listening as yet

he was saying that the players put forward to Burke were never signed, players we saw and scouted long before other clubs ................what a waste

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The scouts identified players like Grabban,Wilson and another name escapes me before they became well known and Burke ignored all scouts. In fact not one player BHA scouts put forward did Burke go and get.

Appears there was friction

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
But you said earlier, you had to park over the bridge at Putney

High neap tides by the river. We always used to park in the pub car park south of the river bridge. It seemed like it would be nice to play on a sunny day as every time I've been there it has been bloody cold.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought Grabban was interviewed but used our club to get a better deal at Bournemouth?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Control Freaks

Said the ex player scouts hilighted players and were not listened to.

I am not surprised. Worked for bosses like that. Power goes to their head. The only thing to do is sack them.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The scouts identified players like Grabban,Wilson and another name escapes me before they became well known and Burke ignored all scouts. In fact not one player BHA scouts put forward did Burke go and get.

Fryatt was the other name mentioned

Imagine those 3 at the club!!!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought Grabban was interviewed but used our club to get a better deal at Bournemouth?

you mean afer being interviewed by Burke

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Gardner is out :banana::banana::banana::banana:

clip_art_illustration_of_a_boy_on_his_knees_planting_a_garden_0515-1001-2803-1116_SMU.jpg

Who'll take care of the plants? ???

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

If that's true, I'm now glad he was sacked on Xmas Eve, shame it wasnt after the Grabban debacle though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here