Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
So with half an hour gone and it not sounding like we are on top. In the last game we were already 0-2.. now lets just have the 2 Albion goals please and it'll be happy days

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How do you guys sleep at night?! For crikes sake! I'm one hard mother! How can you stand by and do nothing!?

its very cold out tonight

p.s Another poor piece of judgement from TB in backing this man for so long.

Above all else, what TB backs is his own judgement. He's a successful businessman, with practically no experience of making mistakes. The important thing is that the people surrounding him have the cojones to tell him when he's done the wrong thing - and he listens to them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Battling well but no end product.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Come on Brighton

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What do you expect when you put player recruitment in the hands of an arrogant tosspot, full of his own self-importance. I was made aware of the problem some time ago, by a reputable source in football. He mentioned a number of agents who had lost patience with DB and refused to deal with him. ( Some posters shot me down in flames at the time and said they were pleased that our DoF didn't bend to the demands of agents. They also told me that my comments had no basis in truth and was just sour grapes )....Having a rethink now, are we?
p.s Another poor piece of judgement from TB in backing this man for so long.

Hmm, certainly not irony, just sounds like a comment from an arrogant tosspot, full of his own self-importance.....

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
where's the passion? the commitment? the pride in the badge and honor for the stripes? our once proud club has now turned into a national disgrace battling relegation

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ok. As long as you know I wasn't accusing you of cottaging. Not that there'd be anything wrong if you did, I think being gay would be great. I'm not trendy enough to be gay. Not that all gay people have to be trendy, I'm sure many have terrible fashion sense. Well, not many, but some. And not really terrible, but distinctly average. Not that I think you're average, I'm sure you're very fashionable, if you want to be. Maybe you are gay, just not into cottaging, and that's great too, and it's great if your not. Has anyone scored yet? In the football goal sense.

I'm not a cottager. Especially tonight.

It's too cold.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
where's the passion? the commitment? the pride in the badge and honor for the stripes? our once proud club has now turned into a national disgrace battling relegation
Palace fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here