• Draw

Votes: 134 50.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That's quite enough of that kind of talk! :angry:
I know, I know, I just think he will get two wins outta the next two games, and all will be well, and he will be all smug, maybe time to switch Smug Eddie for Smug Potter....

I work with a Chelsea fan, who used to follow the Albion he tells me, in the mid 80s with the Crabtree lot from Lancing, but he told me he always supported Chelsea :mad:

Also I remember going away I think somewhere shite like Orient, during our troubled times, I used to go to most away games, and two young lads around my age at the time, 26/27 who I had seen regularly, turned to each other and said, I have had enough of this shite, Lets go to Chelsea next week, and I never saw them again at away games.

Chelsea the team you support in the south if you have no imagination, or sense of worth as they value loyalty not a jot from top to bottom of the club.
Palace have better fans than them, I rank them similar to southern Man Utd fans, all from shitty rich parts of Hampshire, Surrey, Kent and unfortunatly Sussex....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Potter hardly there to build a team just buy who they want.
Yeah, I mentioned that on another thread. Chelsea still have that 'big club' approach of buying up all the talent they can lay their hands on. They don't really need a good coach (which Potter undoubtedly is) who can develop and bring on players, they just need a ringmaster to control the circus.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fulham fans always remind me of Amex era
Yeah, I mentioned that on another thread. Chelsea still have that 'big club' approach of buying up all the talent they can lay their hands on. They don't really need a good coach (which Potter undoubtedly is) who can develop and bring on players, they just need a ringmaster to control the circus.
Loving how everybody always adds the 'Potter is undoubtedly a good coach' rider to their posts nowadays, just to be on the safe side :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm with Butch but an entertaining 4-4. Mitrovic getting all four and De Cordova Reid chipping in with the assists
Big Alex is suspended tonight so good luck with that prediction.

Shame for Fulham. I was well impressed with him when we played up there earlier in the season. I'm used to him bullying our centre halves, but this time was completely different. He still bullied our centre halves, but he was working his arse off and holding the ball up all over the pitch. He's become a complete striker in the last couple of years, rather than the cross-magnet goal hanger he was before.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
I was once treated to hospitality at Chelski in the UTB club which was also Roman’s nightclub. Very good it was too. Informal, no dress code, buffet dinner, help yourself. Decent bottled beer, unlimited, guest speaker Kerry Dixon (nice bloke). Aftershow Pizza and wine and souvenir. Enjoyed, wish we had similar.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I was once treated to hospitality at Chelski in the UTB club which was also Roman’s nightclub. Very good it was too. Informal, no dress code, buffet dinner, help yourself. Decent bottled beer, unlimited, guest speaker Kerry Dixon (nice bloke). Aftershow Pizza and wine and souvenir. Enjoyed, wish we had similar.
Sounds like a right load of tacky shit to me :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Joao Felix starting immediately.

We'll see how good he is... I have my doubts honestly. Bit overrated from what I've seen.

Lewis Hall also starting for Chelsea, far more exciting. Real talent that one and will be playing for England in a year or two.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Joao Felix starting immediately.

We'll see how good he is... I have my doubts honestly. Bit overrated from what I've seen.

Lewis Hall also starting for Chelsea, far more exciting. Real talent that one and will be playing for England in a year or two.
Felix starting is odd………v interested to see how that works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here