Votes: 126 47.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 134 50.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am always happy to see teams beat the mega rich clubs when it is not detrimental to the Albion.

It (temporarily) disrupts the status quo and gives hope to supporters of clubs with more modest finances ..

However, for our sake I will go for a draw....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I voted for a draw and now just seconds later I'm regretting it, because of course this is the correct answer.
The same, but then again, either a Fulham win or a draw is satisfactory. Anything but a Chelsea win, and that's nothing to do with GP, but a strong dislike for Chelsea which I've had for decades.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Yes, but if you buy an £80m player you make sure you can sell him for a decent amount.
Is this not what they have kind of done? It is a bit like signing a £80m player in January and then selling them back for £70m in the summer.

If he gets them into Europe and spares Boehly's blushes then I imagine he will consider the small change spent as worthwhile.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I voted for a draw and now just seconds later I'm regretting it, because of course this is the correct answer.
It is, but I can't help look at Saturday and think that if we have the glory of beating Liverpool, we'd also move into 6th if Fulham draw or lose. That would be an added bonus / shot of belief for our squad. Fulham still above us takes the shine off just a bit tbh.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ideally, a draw tonight and us to beat Liverpool Saturday. That would see us in 6th with a game in hand over Fulham who would be 1pt behind us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Chelsea (y)

Both The Shed End and The Wannabe Shed End could do with a journey back to earth.
This you?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This you?

...yes? It is always fun when a team from the lower divisions reach the final. Don't see what that has to do with the Premier League.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...yes? It is always fun when a team from the lower divisions reach the final. Don't see what that has to do with the Premier League.
You can't see that your support for the underdog just this week is in direct conflict with your choice between Chelsea and Fulham? Really? Pretty sure everyone else can see it.

Oh and Potter isn't going to shag you I'm afraid.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You can't see that your support for the underdog just this week is in direct conflict with your choice between Chelsea and Fulham? Really? Pretty sure everyone else can see it.

Oh and Potter isn't going to shag you I'm afraid.
Yes I can and under normal circumstances I would absolutely choose Fulham. The circumstances aren't normal though, there's no real underdog in this game (at the moment), just a good dog and a beaten dog. And I'm siding with the beaten dog for a multitude of reasons; good for Graham to get a win and a kick in the teeth against the hateful Chelsea/Brighton fans (and the maggots in the media) who wants to watch him burn.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes I can and under normal circumstances I would absolutely choose Fulham. The circumstances aren't normal though, there's no real underdog in this game (at the moment), just a good dog and a beaten dog. And I'm siding with the beaten dog for a multitude of reasons; good for Graham to get a win and a kick in the teeth against the hateful Chelsea/Brighton fans (and the maggots in the media) who wants to watch him burn.
Most of us are hateful towards Chelsea and Potter not so much. You've seen that explained countless time on the many Chelsea/Potter threads on here.

I must admin I'm loving the shambles at Chelsea, as they're a grotty club. It does make it all the funnier that it's Potter who has turned them into a team that can't win or even score though, and as a multi-millionaire who walked out on my club and took most the backroom team with him, he can suck it up.

He was given time and plenty of patience when he was here because we bought into what he was trying to do. Anyone could have told him he wouldn't get that at Chelsea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fulham worth a nice punt at 3/1 (on bet365 who will pay you out as soon as Fulham go 2 goals up). They go 5/2 the draw and a laughably skinny 10/11 on a Chelsea win

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fulham worth a nice punt at 3/1 (on bet365 who will pay you out as soon as Fulham go 2 goals up). They go 5/2 the draw and a laughably skinny 10/11 on a Chelsea win
Don't think any of those are particularly good value.

Think these are better:
Result 0-0 - 9.00
Result 1-2 - 21.00
Result 2-1 - 29.00
Fulham lead half-time / Draw full time - 17.00
Fulham to score on a penalty - 8.00

Personally I'm not putting any money on the game until I've seen 15 minutes or so of it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fulham 1 nil win from a 95th minute Duffy header.
I know he's not even making their matchday squad at the mo, but tonight could be his night....
He’s out ill according to the BBC

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fulham.

Like Brentford and us, Fulham are a very well managed team that's punching well above its weight.

Always enjoy seeing the big teams turned over by sides that are in the Premier League on merit, not money.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I hated Chelsea a long time before Potter went there (even more so after some business involvement in the 90s) - and think you'll find a lot of us are the same. High relative % of bellend fans (I've stood in the home end a few times) who became even more insufferably arrogant when Russian money bought them success and with a significant overtly racist and/or thuggish element to their support. Fulham ? Pleasant club, great awayday, good fans - would be wanting them to beat Chelsea every day of the week - plenty of games left for us to overtake them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports