Votes: 126 47.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 134 50.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Draw - with a notably improved Chelsea performance, giving them enough self-belief to smash Palace, before reverting to their previous form.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I normally want Fulham to lose and they normally win, for reasons that can only be described as ongoing bitterness I obviously want them to win…..
What’s your beef with Fulham, out of idle curiosity?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Fulham win for me,I want Chelsea to fall off the face of the planet,what a joke club yet again plumbing new depths of stupidity yesterday signing a player for 5 months work for 10 million quid! Their recruitment team really are ahead of the game .

Tipping Jim Carrey GIF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fulham win for me,I want Chelsea to fall off the face of the planet,what a joke club yet again plumbing new depths of stupidity yesterday signing a player for 5 months work for 10 million quid! Their recruitment team really are ahead of the game .

Tipping Jim Carrey GIF
£10M for half a season is basically amortising a £80M player on a 4 year contract, it’s really not that crazy

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I think we have a good chance of overhauling
Fulham over the rest of the season.
Whereas if Chelsea get going, and build any momentum, we could struggle to keep up with them. Despite the revisionism on various threads, we know that Potter is a good manager and they have plenty of very good players.

So Fulham win

Also, it's Chelsea. So I always start with wanting them to lose and then work backwards to justify wanting that.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I like Fulham so will back them (even if they are technically a rival for Europe this season). Though honestly think its more likely to be a draw. Chelsea’s injury troubles and Fulham missing Mitrovic will have hampered both teams.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If I was offered Fulham to win 5-0 and us to draw with Liverpool
Or
Chelsea to win 5-0 and us to beat Liverpool

I’d honestly have to think about it :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I voted for a draw and now just seconds later I'm regretting it, because of course this is the correct answer.
The button below and to the right of the poll result will help you out.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 09.06.11.png

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Fulham win and Potter sacked would be the perfect Thursday evening for me.

Reckon it'll be a draw with Potter hanging on though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here