Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That was fun, can't wait until my next days work in February
Felix The Cat GIF by Tomas Brunsdon

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Does this mean they will duck off and leave our club alone now, after all it’s not gone well for them so far.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m absolutely loving the show, I don’t wish ill on GP whatsoever and still like the guy; but because it’s Chelsea, well….(snigger snigger!)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Does this mean they will duck off and leave our club alone now, after all it’s not gone well for them so far.
I don’t think they can risk buying another Brighton player the fans would go mental.
It’s another Nuno at Spurs situation Harry Kanes not listening to Nuno the Champions league winning players aren’t going to listen to Potter he’s won F.all.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
No manager would succeed at Chelshit given their current situation.

The muscle injuries are bizarre though, I wonder if there is a difference in the intensity of training between GP and RDZ? We had so many muscle injuries under GP, now touch wood we've had a fit and healthy squad for the most part.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Big Alex is suspended tonight so good luck with that prediction.

Shame for Fulham. I was well impressed with him when we played up there earlier in the season. I'm used to him bullying our centre halves, but this time was completely different. He still bullied our centre halves, but he was working his arse off and holding the ball up all over the pitch. He's become a complete striker in the last couple of years, rather than the cross-magnet goal hanger he was before.
Bugger missed that one! Good job its double fixture week for Fulham

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't blame him for one second for taking the job. I'd have done the same thing. I also am hugely grateful for the job he did here.

But I still think this is very very funny.

Reactions: SAC

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Last night's match was supposed to be played just after the Queen died. At the time, Chelscum were in disarray and we'd just beaten a Potter team team 2-1 in a rollicking evening game at the Cottage (sorry). Fulham fans thought it was the best chance of getting 1st win since March 2006
so we're pissed off it was postponed. Needn't have worried!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here