Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night : Norwich v Huddersfield plus weekend games

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm not taking anything away from our performance, it was superb, but Norwich looked all at sea then too.

They really do look like a team where the manager lost the dressing room a long time ago. None of them are playing for him or each other. Made even more obvious to us as we are the complete opposite.

Fair comment. They went on an horrendous run after defeat, but they were poor at the Amex.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When the Albion played Huddersfield they were 8 points & +3 ahead.

So that's currently stands at a swing of 14 points and 23 goals in 15 matches.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do we want Huddersfield to win?
Personally, because I don't think they've got the squad to get them to the end of the season in second place. Norwich do have the squad and finances, they're just somehow making a mess of it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just watched highlights.

Much better result for us than a Norwich win and probably marginally better than a draw. IMHO Huddersfield do not have anything like as good a squad as Derby, Norwich and Massive.

I think all those writing off Hudds and declaring this a good result have short memories.

They look like a very happy, together team and Norwich look the opposite. Its nearly halfway and they have the points on the board. Thankfully six less than us. I would have preferred any other result and still have our 8 point cushion.

Lsst year we were written off, the year before Bournemouth. Dismiss them at our peril.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just watched highlights.

Much better result for us than a Norwich win and probably marginally better than a draw. IMHO Huddersfield do not have anything like as good a squad as Derby, Norwich and Massive.

Great result. Esp as Norwich beat villa the other day. Let them all keep beating eachother. Need Hudds to have another mini slump now though. Norwich are more than capable of going on another stupidly long winning run so especially concerned by them and Derby oh and Wednesday :lol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I thought Huddersfield had won the FA cup going by their reaction after....but saying that they have a good happy dressing room which is a very good thing indeed.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Quite happy with Hudds result....I know it was just one match, but Norwich absolutely tonked Brentford recently, and Pritchard was on fire. I thought at the time that Norwich had got over their blip, and looked an excellent side. Must be much less of a threat now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here