Friday Night : Norwich v Huddersfield plus weekend games

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el punal

Just watched highlights.

Much better result for us than a Norwich win and probably marginally better than a draw. IMHO Huddersfield do not have anything like as good a squad as Derby, Norwich and Massive.

Careful what you wish for! Huddersfield were us a year ago - under the radar, underrated, understated and look where we ended up.

Having said that, as long as we continue in the same vein then other teams' performances are irrelevant. Let's hope so.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Just watched highlights.

Much better result for us than a Norwich win and probably marginally better than a draw. IMHO Huddersfield do not have anything like as good a squad as Derby, Norwich and Massive.

I'd say it's the worse result possible. Huddersfield are much like burnley. Best fitness levels in the league goes a long way.

Norwich are all over the place and means manager close to being sacked now. Which would be an absolute disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Seems a very dividing set on opinions regarding last night's result.

Personally, I was hoping for a draw, then hudds win, then Norwich win.

It's so hard to call with such a long way to go. Only another couple of months and we'll all be going through the traumer of (over) analysing the run ins of teams around us.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Chris starting for Burton.

Sadly only 9/1 to score first - not a lot of value there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Newcastle 1-0 up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1-1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Championship is currently going with form.

'Castle Derby & Reading all winning.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Has the feeling of a bad day for us today. Never good playing late when all rivals win. We could really do with a Fulham goal imo

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** off Derby with your eight (if they see this one out) wins on the bounce. Try getting a draw here and there eh?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Has the feeling of a bad day for us today. Never good playing late when all rivals win. We could really do with a Fulham goal imo

Not a bad day shirley? If we win it is always a good day. Don't forget nearly all the top teams won midweek too, including us.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016

Can see a defeat today. Like you say, never good playing late when it's getting tight at the top.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Newcastle seem to have their strongest team out vs Burton. They are having luck with injuries.

Other teams that look good to me: Huddersfield, Derby and Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports