Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
FFS Bassong

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The booing that Norwich are about to be on the receiving end of should be worth the wait :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield are going to do that horrible continental linking hands thing in front of their fans now (which fortunately we avoided at the Amex by beating them).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Happy enough with that.

Norwich now have 10 days until they next kick a ball.

Surely a sacking tonight or tomorrow.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can't help thinking that our 5-0 destruction of the canaries is responsible for all of this.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"This isn't just one of the worst Norwich performances i've ever seen but one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a 'professional' football club. Meanwhile in the stands our owner, 70 year old cook Delia sits alongside her 120 year old mother oblivious to it all. It beggars belief. We are an absolute laughing stock" :lolol:

Hilarious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can't help thinking that our 5-0 destruction of the canaries is responsible for all of this.

I'm not taking anything away from our performance, it was superb, but Norwich looked all at sea then too.

They really do look like a team where the manager lost the dressing room a long time ago. None of them are playing for him or each other. Made even more obvious to us as we are the complete opposite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports