Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night : Norwich v Huddersfield plus weekend games

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes but when you're playing late and all around us win we're under pressure

To be fair, I should imagine there is pressure before every game, regardless of when played. Also (being optimistic), we do have an 8 point gap which with GD is 9, so have a beer mate and chill. :cheers:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blackburn 1 - 1 Tinpot

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich next have Reading, Brentford then Derby.

After last night defeat I guess we're hoping they get at least 7 points through to the new year.

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure that a draw isn't a better result for us. Derby have some tough games coming up and will drop more points

Draws when our rivals play each other is nearly always the best result IMO. Both drop two points

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not sure that a draw isn't a better result for us. Derby have some tough games coming up and will drop more points

True in most cases but Derby have won 7 on the bounce, and would probably view a draw away against Fulham as an ok result. A loss would stop their streak

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can I add a Hull & Sunderland victory just to ramp the pressure up on our friends up the A23
No we don't want even more pressure on pards.

Lets just leave them ticking over with narrow defeats, sleepwalking to relegation.
If it all happens too soon they'll get a manager who knows what he's doing.

I've just had a look, their last 5 games are:-

Liverpool
Burnley
Man City
Hull
Man Utd

They ought to be massive games for both ends of the division, with absolutely no rest bite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here